• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Headhunter" stories...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When i was young...i always hear headhunter stories about heads needed to build bridges...so at nite cannot go out cos your head may get chop and buried at bridges under construction.

anyone got similar stories to share boh?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
When i was young...i always hear headhunter stories about heads needed to build bridges...so at nite cannot go out cos your head may get chop and buried at bridges under construction.

attachment.php

Attachments

• COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Portret_van_een_Dajak_krijger_op_Borneo_met_twee_van_hoofddeksels_voorzie.jpg
    COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Portret_van_een_Dajak_krijger_op_Borneo_met_twee_van_hoofddeksels_voorzie.jpg
    658.3 KB · Views: 441

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard some one say before he will "tok" when he lost bets. Even though he has lost several times police still can't catch him :eek:

Volfogg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes because when the bridges are not build with humans'head, they would not be strong enough. That was what the old folks would said.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many heads did they need to build the Benjamin Sheares bridge?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, old uncle I heard only children heads they want old cock they don't want!
Have you heard drink pig urine can cure diabetic?
put red date in the virgin hole over night and eat it the next day give you more oomph power?
before fucking beat the hole and it will get very tight?
if you fucked and don't pay the whore will use her finger nail scratch your cock, your dick will get rotten beyond cure?
This one is real and I saw it with my own eyes, the story go like this. My neighbor boy love the my neighbor girl but the parent disapproved and ask the girl to marry the other neighbor boy because of his good conduct and has a decent job. after long struggle she gives in to the parent request to marry the good conduct boy, but on the night of the marry dinner she run away with the formal boy, rumour said the boy give her "gong toa" oil so she ran away with him and that happened in year 1956. Poor parent have to pay back all the dinning costs. Few years later she came back with the husband with 2 kids and from there on the couple quarrel after quarrel non stop, when the parent asked why she chose to marry him, her shocking replied "I don't know".