• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so true!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so t

... The cheeky caption offended Singaporean Teck Siang Sim, who wrote to the British High Commissioner of Singapore, Antony Phillipson to voice his disapproval.

Teck’s letter was also posted on TRS on Tuesday. In the letter, Teck said The Sun’s article, “if real, is really disrespectful” and called for the High Commission to “investigate this matter and give a decent explanation to Singaporeans” ...
dat ah siang juz show wat n fugly simkie he is ... petty, self-important n ignorant ...

press in uk even frequently poke fun @ their royals ... watz n insignificant miniature 2 dem? ... :rolleyes:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so t

whjy cannot post in simple english or maybe even singlish????
hahahaaaaa!!!!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the 154th got balls doing what this Brit tabloid did, it wont be 154th. It would be 1.54th!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's ok to be short and in control of the galaxy. :biggrin:

image.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lucky it was not Prata man, short and black like Hobbit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dat ah siang juz show wat n fugly simkie he is ... petty, self-important n ignorant ...

press in uk even frequently poke fun @ their royals ... watz n insignificant miniature 2 dem? ... :rolleyes:

Teck Siang Sim is probably just another grassroots person or another overly patriotic daft member of the 60.1%.

You want to show respect to Tony Tan, but does Tony Tan even give a flying fuck to you?

The bastard nephew of Tan Chin Tuan and cousin-uncle of Lee Hsien Loong just sits pretty at the Istana raking in his millions.

Decades of PAP and Lee rule have made Sinkies deify their politicians, giving them far too much credit and respect. More mature countries satirize their politicians and heads of state. This is not North Korea or Thailand with lese majeste law. Tony Tan is a piece of overpaid shit. Deal with it. :cool:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck lah, can we stop talking about this fuckless shit? Can or not?

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal

Short is short just accept it and move on.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Teck Siang Sim is probably just another grassroots person or another overly patriotic daft member of the 60.1%.

You want to show respect to Tony Tan, but does Tony Tan even give a flying fuck to you?

The bastard nephew of Tan Chin Tuan and cousin-uncle of Lee Hsien Loong just sits pretty at the Istana raking in his millions.

Decades of PAP and Lee rule have made Sinkies deify their politicians, giving them far too much credit and respect. More mature countries satirize their politicians and heads of state. This is not North Korea or Thailand with lese majeste law. Tony Tan is a piece of overpaid shit. Deal with it. :cool:

The loser plp a vile pappy traitor supporter thus nothing patriotic about his compliant.
Note even in Thailand their politicians are fair game....lese majeste only applies to royals.....so pappies think they are royalty.
Sg land is indeed becoming like North Korea

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shorter tan GCT ,taller than Dhanabalan and hard fight with WKS.

The one hard fight with cunt sin is Marbok Tan.
Mention short fuck cheebye kias cannot leave out this hylam short arse.
Marbok tan did make effort to improve his short genes by copulating with angmo cheebye though

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Meanwhile the farktards inside istana r waiting for apology from prince charles n william n yo press a national disgrace. Tan ku ku.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should email them the handshake peektures of this 35% mini President.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can someone with powderful irglish email them and tell them about this 35% president about his chao keng son and how he shaked hand with the lesser mortals. Ask them to publish. :biggrin:

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal

The one hard fight with cunt sin is Marbok Tan.
Mention short fuck cheebye kias cannot leave out this hylam short arse.
Marbok tan did make effort to improve his short genes by copulating with angmo cheebye though

In that case cant fault him for trying to address his shortcomings.

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I nominate bro Cestbon for the job.

Can someone with powderful irglish email them and tell them about this 35% president about his chao keng son and how he shaked hand with the lesser mortals. Ask them to publish. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

oh really?tell me how did u manage to read a picture of his royal highness and the prime miniature and 2 speech bubbles into one amazing fantasia thriller of political mystery and suspence,wow how u manage to gleam all that from one racist joke?these ang moh jokers dunno what they are doing and i seriously doubt they even care,possible libel and defamation suit?jesus h christ,i doubt they know anything about singapore law,or the wacky north korea like freedomless of speech heavy censorship world we live in.dignified and respectful?the ang mohs dont live in north korea,they are blunt with their words and merciless with their jokes and dissectations.i remember the case where britain protect this guy after he wrote and published a book mocking islam rushdie something.

yes a attack on my english,obviously u and i are reading a different article,which is why i ask u where is this article u read?

I guess u are too much of a simpleton. Let me explain something very simple to you. If this exact picture with the 2 speech bubbles were to be created and posted by Roy Ngerng on his FB or blog, instead of by the British newspaper, Tony Tan would be suing Roy using the exact reasonings I have given, the same ones u call fantasies. Everyone here in this forum and in singapore knows 100% if Roy puts this on his blog, he will be sued. Therefore, I ask Tony to sue the British newspaper as he would have done to Roy. If he does not do that, he has double standards. U may say there is no evidence, and too much is construed by me, but if this picture was posted anywhere in singapore by anyone, it would be libel case. Tony will whack you on the flimsiest of evidence because he or his nephew owns the courts. And he knows he will win.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Satirize their politicians?

Remember the old bastard waiting to die Old Fart LKY who threaten if ever any local media or anyone, dare to draw caricature of any of his kinds including related and distant related cronies in a bad light, they will be detained without trial or under Temporary detention Act? LoL

The sins of this disease has gone on too long and no wonder Sinkie have almost become dumb fucked on whatever thePappies are doing.