• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so true!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so t

Unable to sue if the statement made is proved to be true and correct.

Cheers!

................ Why don't he sue them for libel and defamation? .......................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Brit Newspaper calls Tony Tan a short fuck, and "Prime Miniature". hahahaha, so t

All my American friends look up to this Chinese guy:

Yao-ming-and-jordan.jpg

There's no point being so tall when you can't do a slam dunk from the free throw line. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;sUz3ZYfoNxo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUz3ZYfoNxo[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Unable to sue if the statement made is proved to be true and correct.

Cheers!

read the article again. The article is not actually comparing the heights of the Brit royals versus slick Tony and his wife. If that was all, then there is no possible libel and defamation suit. rather, the tone of the article is to poke fun at the President of singapore. They even admit it, when they say that using the word President instead of Minister is not the same funniness. In fact, the article demeans and humiliates him.

It can also be construed to mean that by calling slick Tony "Prime Miniature", they are insinuating and implying that he is a mini me version of the Prime Minister. And it therefore implies that he has the same powers and authority. This is not true, as his post is supposed to be distinct from that of the Prime Minister. The fact is that if Roy says this in singapore, there will be a lawsuit against him. So, if Tony got any balls, he should sue the Brit newspaper.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

read the article again. The article is not actually comparing the heights of the Brit royals versus slick Tony and his wife. If that was all, then there is no possible libel and defamation suit. rather, the tone of the article is to poke fun at the President of singapore. They even admit it, when they say that using the word President instead of Minister is not the same funniness. It can also be construed to mean that by calling slick Tony "Prime Miniature", they are insinuating and implying that he is a mini me version of the Prime Minister. And it therefore implies that he has the same powers and authority. This is not true, as his post is supposed to be distinct from that of the Prime Minister. The fact is that if Roy says this in singapore, there will be a lawsuit against him. So, if Tony got any balls, he should sue the Brit newspaper.

are u sure the brit newspaper said all that or are u just imagining it out of ur PAPsmearing imagination.where to read the whole article?

knn dont conjure a whole star wars trilogy out of one stupid joke leh....

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

read the article again. The article is not actually comparing the heights of the Brit royals versus slick Tony and his wife. If that was all, then there is no possible libel and defamation suit. rather, the tone of the article is to poke fun at the President of singapore. They even admit it, when they say that using the word President instead of Minister is not the same funniness. In fact, the article demeans and humiliates him.

It can also be construed to mean that by calling slick Tony "Prime Miniature", they are insinuating and implying that he is a mini me version of the Prime Minister. And it therefore implies that he has the same powers and authority. This is not true, as his post is supposed to be distinct from that of the Prime Minister. The fact is that if Roy says this in singapore, there will be a lawsuit against him. So, if Tony got any balls, he should sue the Brit newspaper.

If he wanna sue...pls dun use tax payera money hor...knn...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyway this proves ang moh superiority and we should invite kate and harry or whatever their royal ass names is back to istana for more afternoon delight with Tony Tan.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he wanna sue...pls dun use tax payera money hor...knn...

hes sueing them in the capacity as PRESIDENT of sinkapore.tax payer cost will be filed under administrative cost.Sun better cease and desist.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

are u sure the brit newspaper said all that or are u just imagining it out of ur PAPsmearing imagination.where to read the whole article?

knn dont conjure a whole star wars trilogy out of one stupid joke leh....

OIC, so you read the whole page to mean that the newspaper presented a dignified and respectful attitude to the President of Singapore, as befitting a foreign visiting dignitary and constitutional head of state? well, that's good for you. Your english must be much better than mine. I read it differently.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OIC, so you read the whole page to mean that the newspaper presented a dignified and respectful attitude to the President of Singapore, as befitting a foreign visiting dignitary and constitutional head of state? well, that's good for you. Your english must be much better than mine. I read it differently.

oh really?tell me how did u manage to read a picture of his royal highness and the prime miniature and 2 speech bubbles into one amazing fantasia thriller of political mystery and suspence,wow how u manage to gleam all that from one racist joke?these ang moh jokers dunno what they are doing and i seriously doubt they even care,possible libel and defamation suit?jesus h christ,i doubt they know anything about singapore law,or the wacky north korea like freedomless of speech heavy censorship world we live in.dignified and respectful?the ang mohs dont live in north korea,they are blunt with their words and merciless with their jokes and dissectations.i remember the case where britain protect this guy after he wrote and published a book mocking islam rushdie something.

yes a attack on my english,obviously u and i are reading a different article,which is why i ask u where is this article u read?

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how to sue, when it is the truth visually at least.
hahahahhahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TBH, I also thought that. He's really not that much taller than the Queen. Typical of The Sun to pick up on that observation.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its kinda racist though,i mean lets face facts,tony tan is not that short as far as typical chinese goes,however if u go to ang moh land,those ang mohs are pretty much going to tower over you.

He deserves to be mocked.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hes sueing them in the capacity as PRESIDENT of sinkapore.tax payer cost will be filed under administrative cost.Sun better cease and desist.

And he will hire a QC, the most expensive one, to do the job. Of course QC will have to give him a cut.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok, then it is meant to be funny. I think it is. Nothing to sue.

Cheers!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They should sue ,to be consistent with what they are doing in Singapore and quote all the legal precedents eg LKY vs .......???

The pappy should send over their most expensive ( equates to the best ) lawyer, Alvin YEO, who is eminently qualified as a graduate from King’s College and the youngest lawyer to be appointed Senior Counsel (our version of QC).

It will be interesting to see what the Western Press writes when Alvin present his bill .

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They should sue ,to be consistent with what they are doing in Singapore and quote all the legal precedents eg LKY vs .......???

The pappy should send over their most expensive ( equates to the best ) lawyer, Alvin YEO, who is eminently qualified as a graduate from King’s College and the youngest lawyer to be appointed Senior Counsel (our version of QC).

It will be interesting to see what the Western Press writes when Alvin present his bill .

best lawyer who does NOT over charge