• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u think the world need a villian or a hero more?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the imminent demise of our very own count LEECULA, do u think we need another villian to keep every peasants on his toes or we need a heelo?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe let me re-phrase it:

is PINKYclown a heelo or a villian? if he steps down, would we be needing a MICKEY MOUSE keechiu chan or a absinking clumsy boy ah jin or maybe we need a loser SUPER ROY?

omg! there's no heelo!!!

there are only unlimited villians.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we need more good people in sinkieland, not some por lumpar ministars who only know how to bully the minority oppo politicians.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is needed is a balanced society. Start with a real newspaper.

Cheers!

that can NEVER happen with pappies in power....unless a super villian (or a super heelo) appears to topple the leegime. then again, this villian or heelo would start another own propaganda shits times. then it's back to square one.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think sgp needs another mini-LEECULA - a superduper villian with an iron fist to take over the control. this is an era of violence, an era where evil such as terrorism is proliferating. what we notice with our man in blue and man in green are all little boys playing marbles. i m very worried that all these ah boys would not be able to handle an unanticipated terror attack.

just look how SMRT handles their own cockups. what if all those cockups were terror attack.... such all karang kabok!

with the emergence of a super villian to lead us, such nonsense shall never happen cos he shall make sure HEADS SHALL ROLL.

unlike the current pinky who's only good at bullying the opps, bullying little ppl like han hui hui and roy, bullying uncles and aunties by imposing $120 tissue paper protection fees, bullying the old uncles and aunties again by witholding their well-deserved cpfs and etc.

what's there he's good at? beside all this simple bullying tactic, there's nothing sincere i could find about his reign. hence i pray for another super villian to appear - one with mind, heart and a strong fist to grab whoever's balls who try to mess up the peace and harmony of tiny singapore.

are all his consoles of clowns like kee chiu, joker-faced lawrence and that graves destroyer ah jin and etc do their job efficiency? i really doubt so. they are good at collecting their million$ at the end of the day and taking credit undue to them. other than that, very little constructive and productive wokrs they contribute to better our life.

IS OUR LIFE BETTER OFF NOW THAN BEFORE?

is our pay in tandem with the high costs of living? they are paid million$ to do just that but instead they are doing the reversed by driving up prices.

such simple chore of lowering hawker stall rental which would set the ball rolling and at least would somehow offer cheaper food prices to the majority would really help everyone. but have they done that or even tried at least?

as long as this bunch of nymphomanics keep harping on their undeserved credits, we are going to face hardship. whatever subsidies and welfare they are handout are a creation of their own hypocrisy - rising prices and then offer "subsidies".

for those like me who ve got our stupig PIONER GENERATION card, it's really a big fat joke badly executed! they increase the medical fees and with that PG card, reduce the prices back to the origianla lower prices. u call this help? tsk, tsk......i really beh tahan.

they always try to pretend to be the good guys when infact they are the super heartless villians and a very hypocritical ones. they shall never change their mode of milking the ppl.

their motto:

RIGHT HAND GIVES OUT; LEFT HAND TAKES BACK with compound interests.

don't pray pray! that's our pap's avarice. they hv already exposed their own evil mind: NOTHING IS FREE. THERE'S NO FREE LUNCH.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That power can be determined by the voters at elections. It is apparent that the citizens want more good years.

Cheers!

that can NEVER happen with pappies in power....unless a super villian (or a super heelo) appears to topple the leegime. then again, this villian or heelo would start another own propaganda shits times. then it's back to square one.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, that politics. The different contestants (parties) will need to do what it takes to win votes. Whether it is making promises, or pork-barrel tactics, they have to do something. I don't buy into these but if I have to choose, I'd pick the lesser of the two (or more) evils, at least to the best of my knowledge. So far, politics in Singapore has been very simple and straightforward. The current ruling party has had an easy game thus far, but things look like they are beginning to change. It is up to the other parties to make the tide flow in their favour.

Cheers!

but singaporeans being singaporeans are easily "bribed" especially when erection is near....and the cycle repeats.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkiepoor we hve Santa and Santarina, between em they go around the universe to donate Sinkies
wealth. Santarina do it big time and in billions while Santa distribute free edu to Foreigners. Lucky, tis yr Santa giving the old Sinkies some macadamia nuts.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need more good people in sinkieland, not some por lumpar ministars who only know how to bully the minority oppo politicians.

Yes I am quite sick of the por lumpars....be it the many hundreds of Generals in the GLC, in Parliament , in Grassloot organisations.

They seem to be multiplying like rabbits.

Like Rabbits, they are always held by their ears...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the goondus in sgp are ambitious and lead the pack while the villians or the super villians are just to complacent enjoying their whims.