• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton will be next US president in 2016........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect it might be Hillary since the Jews already put the 1st blackie president liao.................

so might as well have 1st woman president..............plus Hillary more evil and warlike mah..........

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still somewhat early to forecast, but I have a feeling that the time is right for a woman to run for the top dog position. After the episode with that Bush Junior guy in charge, you can put a chimpanzee in the white house and it can't work out worse.

Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sheldon Adelson and other Zionist Jews will decide who's the next puppet president...........been that way for 100 years liao.....