• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Silly Pioneer Generation say thanks to PINKY

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Senior Citizens will be used to prop up the PAP in 2016...... using public money.....

One senior citizen blogger wrote:

http://blogtoexpress.blogspot.sg/2014/08/membership-has-its-privilege.html

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong included a personal note in the package. My friends and I would like to acknowledge receipt of the PGP with thanks to PM on Facebook.

2014-08-22_221754_bg.jpg

=========

This guy should say thanks to me, a tax-payer...... but he credits PINKY instead...... :mad:

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senior Citizens will be used to prop up the PAP in 2016...... using public money.....
This guy should say thanks to me, a tax-payer...... but he credits PINKY instead...... :mad:

so uncle; have u collected yours?.....
me think, this SC and his kakis should thanked the WP instead; it was CSM's pioneer suggestion anyway. :smile:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every elderly sinkie qualifying for the PGP is still required to pay in cash from his pocket for getting his medicines at the OPD or hospitals after a small discount is allowed. No money to pay, no medicines. No medicine to take, you die is your business. This is the true situation.

The PGP is just an invention to make elderly sinkies feel good until they have to pay for their medicines.

To make the PGP truly a tool to reward the pioneers, the papees should allow elderly pioneers to have at least 90% of the medicines subsidized under the PGP. To give a discount of a few dollars to an elderly pioneer for medicines costing hundreds of dollars is a joke.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One senior citizen blogger wrote:

http://blogtoexpress.blogspot.sg/2014/08/membership-has-its-privilege.html

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong included a personal note in the package. My friends and I would like to acknowledge receipt of the PGP with thanks to PM on Facebook.

2014-08-22_221754_bg.jpg

=========

js_profile_2010.jpg
He should be grateful and thank Sylvia Lim of WP.

10526064_10202380471768893_3648708409317894108_n.jpg

"The men and women in our pioneer generation have borne society's burdens for the past 46 years and more... Our nation must now give its best in return to them."

- SYLVIA LIM, Workers' Party, Aug 9, 2011

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sin...nours-first-generation-poreans-144351534.html

"Despite difficult times and the real danger of failure, you persevered, put Singapore first, and worked together to build our nation. It is fitting that we honour you, the Pioneer Generation."

- LEE HSIEN LOONG, Feb 9, 2014

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/content/pmosi...eech-at-the-pioneer-generat.html#.U90Ol8kZ7qA

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done ah pek... wear it around your neck like a workplace pass. Or should it be a dog collar? :biggrin:

pioneer%2Bgeneration%2Bpackage%2B001_sm.jpg

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1475857_10152403600488432_3378873576862440935_n_sm.jpg

People like this guy will determine the future of Singaporeans through their support of the PAP......

The younger generation will suffer the consequences of their decisions...... :mad::mad::mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't belong to the Pioneer generation but I am still full of gratitude to Mr Lee Hsien Loong because of the fantastic job he has done for the country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1475857_10152403600488432_3378873576862440935_n_sm.jpg

People like this guy will determine the future of Singaporeans through their support of the PAP......

The younger generation will suffer the consequences of their decisions...... :mad::mad::mad:

Holy fuck, I was happily scrolling thru this thread until I saw this picture. Who is the fucking ugly bitch? Gives Whore Jinx a tough fight. No wonder the old uncle standing next to her looks like he is trying not to puke his lunch. This face like a dog's backside is jessica tan izzit?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy fuck, I was happily scrolling thru this thread until I saw this picture. Who is the fucking ugly bitch? Gives Whore Jinx a tough fight. No wonder the old uncle standing next to her looks like he is trying not to puke his lunch. This face like a dog's backside is jessica tan izzit?

She was quite attractive some years ago. A P65 PAP MP... brimming with zest and vitality. :wink:

[video=youtube;FvNa2UUEc_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvNa2UUEc_A[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She was quite attractive some years ago. A P65 PAP MP... brimming with zest and vitality. :wink:

[video=youtube;FvNa2UUEc_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvNa2UUEc_A[/video]

But holy shit, what happened to her now?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Pioneer Generation can't do the maths ...government earns 7 pct using their CPF, then give them back 2.5 pct in interest. Now throw in some freebies that would not even make up to 0.00001 pct in returns. And the PG sings loud praises of the PAP.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These old fart pap cock suckers r nothing but a waste of space. N holding singkieland back. The sooner they die off the better. Who ever says long life is a good thing deserved to b fucked.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there to thank this prime minister when so many elderly have to work in menial jobs to survive in old age.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is there to thank this prime minister when so many elderly have to work in menial jobs to survive in old age.

This old doggie is probably a grassroots person. His idea of work is to sing karaoke inside the aircon room of the nearest RC. :wink: