• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

honestly, do u trust CPF?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can only surmise that :

OUR CPF VAULT IS REALLY EMPTY!!!

hence the extended period - or never the intention to return the cpf savings.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i can only surmise that :

OUR CPF VAULT IS REALLY EMPTY!!!

hence the extended period - or never the intention to return the cpf savings.

I have withdrawn more than $400,000 without any problems.

There are many ex Singaporeans in Auckland who gave up their citizenship and withdrew all their CPF savings. None have faced any issues.

Singapore is in a very strong financial position thanks to the prudence of the PAP.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

There are many ex Singaporeans in Auckland who gave up their citizenship and withdrew all their CPF savings. None have faced any issues.

Singapore is in a very strong financial position thanks to the prudence of the PAP.

Why u withdraw...u should keep your monies in cpf since u trust PAP so much.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had too much in cash. I needed to diversify.

if u said CPF is the safest and the bestest,then there is no need to diversify,since diversification is the fear that something might go bankrupt or lose money.for example: not putting ur eggs in one basket.

CPF is already a diversification itself,it is a portfolio of investments designed to give u a guaranteed return on investment.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

there u go, sammy.

u admitted withdrawing ALL YOUR CPF and migrate to oz or whateverland.

now why would u wanna do that if u trust the pap so much?

actually, i m think about the same thing. let's see what the next GE shall show us. a better singapore or a same one which the pap - this i promise u - shall make it worse b4 they lose their reign.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a picture is worth a thousand words,his signature alone is proof of how much faith he has in the CPF system.

hes telling u to SCREW THE CPF!!!!!SCREW IT!!!!

zJz98DL.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if u said CPF is the safest and the bestest,then there is no need to diversify,since diversification is the fear that something might go bankrupt or lose money.for example: not putting ur eggs in one basket.

CPF is already a diversification itself,it is a portfolio of investments designed to give u a guaranteed return on investment.

CPF is not diversification. It is SGD cash. I have always used my CPF savings for property investments since way back in 1981 when this was first granted approval.

All I'm doing is continuing this successful formula for maximising yield.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

so how much more left in the cpf after u withdrew out 400k ??

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact is the Govt in no financial position to ret our cpf if we hit 55. Unless Temasek x Glc close shop, imagine all tos scholars and BGiii jobless.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact is the Govt in no financial position to ret our cpf if we hit 55. Unless Temasek x Glc close shop, imagine all tos scholars and BGiii jobless.

i also believe so. last time b4 they used our cpfs for investment, there was no problem returning. now they use it for investments and then refuse to return. obviously, something is not right. if got $, why don't return. some more give so many craps to back up their action and give a false impression that they are "concerned".

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
u served ns in the 70s...quit sinkieland several years back...guess u're 60+ now
knn still can have 900,000k in the cpf....
why not share ur fairy tale success with us leh... :biggrin:

Hard work, prudence and working for myself instead of for others.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hard work, prudence and working for myself instead of for others.

The world is made up of different kind of people. Capitalism thrive because there are suckers. If there is only prudent people in the world, business won't be able to grow yearly.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The world is made up of different kind of people. Capitalism thrive because there are suckers. If there is only prudent people in the world, business won't be able to grow yearly.

I have never claimed that there are no suckers in this world. They are part and parcel of the ecosystem.

What I am saying is that a person's destiny is not cast in stone upon birth. All of us are capable of making conscious choices to avoid being suckers. I dispense my advice exclusively to members of this forum so that they can avoid being suckers. Leave the suckers to populate the other parts of cyberspace such as fuckwarezone, facebook etc.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never claimed that there are no suckers in this world. They are part and parcel of the ecosystem.

What I am saying is that a person's destiny is not cast in stone upon birth. All of us are capable of making conscious choices to avoid being suckers. I dispense my advice exclusively to members of this forum so that they can avoid being suckers. Leave the suckers to populate the other parts of cyberspace such as fuckwarezone, facebook etc.

And we are most grateful to you. :biggrin:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

That why the PAP must go, they have long treated Sinkies as Suckers, the list goes on, NS for Sinkies Jobs to FT, Free Uni Edu to FT, Holding back CPF for their own investment, Paying emself like no tmr.........
time to boot these scums out!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That why the PAP must go, they have long treated Sinkies as Suckers, the list goes on, NS for Sinkies Jobs to FT, Free Uni Edu to FT, Holding back CPF for their own investment, Paying emself like no tmr.........
time to boot these scums out!

Whether you are a sucker or a winner has nothing to do with how you are treated. It has everything to do with your own attitudes towards life.

If you adopt the stance of a sucker, you'll end up being one. If you take steps to be a winner, you'll definitely succeed.