• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB ASKED Malay Sis TO GET RID OF Old CAT BECAUSE Indian FTrash NEIGHBOUR COMPLAINED

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]CAT LOVER: HDB ASKED ME TO GET RID OF MY CAT BECAUSE MY FOREIGNER NEIGHBOUR COMPLAINED[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
27 Oct 2014 - 10:53am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I'm a Singaporean & an animal lover.. I love all kinds of animals: cats, birds & even dogs although I am a Muslim..

I have been having a cat since I'm 7 years old, & I'm 30 now. I just receive a call from HDB asking me to remove my cat because 1 of my neighbours dislikes cats.

Like I said, I been keeping cats since I'm young, I have never gotten any complaints from any of my neighbours.

I move house 5 times & all the place i lived in, I lived with cats. I just moved house again 5 months ago & my neighbour is from India.

They dislike cats & so they complained to HDB.

My cats do play at the corridor once in awhile but my neighbour just dislikes it. Since young I have been having cats & they play along the corridor without any complaints, because my neighbours have always been Singaporeans.

The first time living with a foreign neighbour & have to adapt to their liking.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

It seems like we Singaporeans have to accomodate to foreigners these days and not the other way round. Even our government and HDB is siding with foreigners.

I feel so sad living in Singapore without my cats.

Nor Aisha
TRS reader

STORM88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HDB ASKED Malay Sis TO GET RID OF Old CAT BECAUSE Indian FTrash NEIGHBOUR COMPLAI

Ask HDB and your neighbor to go and "FLY A KITE ! ! !"

You are born here and a true Singaporean. Whereas your neighbor is a FOREIGN TRASH who may be here today and gone tomorrow when they have suck enough money from SG.

Indeed we must teach these FTs not to be so arrogant and demanding. Ask them to go back home if they are not happy here !

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HDB ASKED Malay Sis TO GET RID OF Old CAT BECAUSE Indian FTrash NEIGHBOUR COMPLAI

Hello Ms Nor Aisha,

Who did you vote in 2011?

Regards

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello Ms. Nor Aisha,

Your story touch my heart. By the way, who did you vote in 2011?

Regards

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

curry cannot cook. cat cannot keep....whoa, pity us singaporeans got to kowtow to all these 3rd world chow tiongs and chow pundeks.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I heard in the market uncle & Auntie all say PAP good wor ! They say got lots of old folks care & PAP give money angpow gst rebate, SP rebate etc where to find govt so good wor ?

This is exactly what's happening. All those with interweb access don't need u all kpkb here in forums or any forums they all knows what's happening...

But the non internet savy & older folks they say they are not the lest bit aware of any corruptions or wrong doings of our govt leh ?

So what's the real truth ?

Who's fault ?

and.. How ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All because it's an indian well somehow ppl relent.

Notice the difference if it's a china chinese that complained or a sinkie chinese that did it compared to an indian.

Somehow they just get away with it and what's worse these m&ds just allow them more leeway compared to if the complainer had been chinese.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporean+First.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Town councils should not entertain any complaints from India Indians... they stink to the extreme, they should be glad that others are not complaining about THEM. :rolleyes:

A town council is not a hotel concierge.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Town councils should not entertain any complaints from India Indians... they stink to the extreme, they should be glad that others are not complaining about THEM. :rolleyes:

A town council is not a hotel concierge.

But HDB is the owner of the "hotel"...you not happy with my other "guests", who pay more, pay better, pay on time...you can go f$#$^&k off with your cat & move for the 6th time.... ha ha ha ha

psst...these "cat lovers" payment is the slowest & the longest..by DEFAULT!.. hmmmm!!

munchlanchau

Alfrescian
Loyal

All because it's an indian well somehow ppl relent.

Notice the difference if it's a china chinese that complained or a sinkie chinese that did it compared to an indian.

Somehow they just get away with it and what's worse these m&ds just allow them more leeway compared to if the complainer had been chinese.

If the neighbour is cheena the malay will cry for missing cat.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Nor Aisha:

Stand your ground. If your cat has not wandered into your neighbour's home, it has not entered prohibited property. It is fine for your cat to wander on the corridor, it is common property. If your neighbour harms your cat, you have the right to strike back.

Cheers!

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

Miss Nor Aisha

maybe 1 day u hv a new ATB neighbor who will complain to HeckTB that

she cannot tahan the smell of the balachan chili then how

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlike the FT Pundeks, cats don't have smell body odours... The Ah Nehs cause serious environmental hazards where ever they go due to their smell.. Cats are just plain harmless..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

these sort of FOOking foreigners and a scared HDB officer/officers......

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Town council staff stand at ft indian side? Gone case liao :biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello Ms. Nor Aisha,

Your story touch my heart. By the way, who did you vote in 2011?

Regards

These foreign ah nehs think the papees are their godfather. Anything they don't like, they complain to the papees. Sinkies love cats and dogs. Ah nehs love nothing more than their own sense of superiority.

Aisha should have told them to fuck off from sinkie land and go back to India if they do not like her cat roaming the corridor. Give her cat more laxatives to pang sai outside the ah neh's flat or collect more stray cats and dump them outside their flat.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This is typical apuneh FT shit. A local indian will not complain. But a foreign FT apuneh has already checked the HDB website and know that cats are not allowed. hence, he goes and complain. If i were the mat, I will smear cat shit on his door, like the loan sharks smear paint.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this remind me..can't remember town council of HDB personnel.They feedback that someone complaint to them that my cat were too fat and it look scary..ask me to remove it.Nabei....