• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local cab driver: Please help me locate this girl that took my taxi without paying

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]LOCAL CAB DRIVER: PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE THIS GIRL THAT TOOK MY TAXI WITHOUT PAYING[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
27 Oct 2014 - 2:36pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
On 19/10/2014 early sun morning I pick up a young lady from cineleisure at abt 0356hrs and she wanted to go woodlands drive 73. Upon reaching the destination she suddenly wanted to go admiralty MRT station to buy something before heading back home. When I reach there, giving the benefit of doubt she say she will be back shortly and seeing her being a young lady I Did not request her to leave anything behind or pay up first before leaving.
After waiting for 5 mins I sense something is not right and as I alighted from my taxi to go find her I suddenly saw her exiting from the giant supermarket and walked away from me.. giving the 2nd benefit of doubt that she might go withdraw cash I slowly lock my vehicle and walk towards her direction but she was nowhere to be seen anymore... it suddenly occurs to me that this young lady had already planned to evade the taxi fare of $30/- .
A check with the giant staff and he mention that the young lady bought a $0.95 biscuit and behaving strangely throughout inside the supermarket as she was the only customer than at that hour. After paying she still hesitated and waited for sometime before leaving.
Is it being obvious or not her action is all planned and right from the start when she boarded the taxi she had no intention of paying at all.. over the years how many unlucky taxi drivers whom just wanna earn a decent living being cheated by all this people and choose to keep quiet and forget about it as mostly find it troublesome to make a police report and know in the end they usually won't be able to recover the fare and incurred more inconvenience to them.
Are we taxi drivers all that heartless that if the passenger along the way found that they are short of the full payment we will do something to them?? No... I believe all taxi drivers will let the passenger find a way to settle the fare be it bank transfer at a later date or give a discount for the fare but never they want a passenger to just run away from it..
I believe that this is not the first time this young lady run away from taxi drivers and definitely it won't be the last time as she had successfully Did it..

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

IT'S not abt the money issue anymore and if i dun do something she will just continue her whole life trying to cheat other taxi drivers.. A police report has been lodge and I hope this young lady or any of her friends whom might see this post request her to surrender herself at sembawang NPC asap.
I hope she learns her lesson never to cheat somebody whom just wanna make a simple living.

Unlucky taxi driver
TRS reader

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Local cab driver: Please help me locate this girl that took my taxi without payin

Guess which race...

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Local cab driver: Please help me locate this girl that took my taxi without payin

Sigh. PRC cheat Singaporean again.

What is the world coming to?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder what the race of the taxi driver is.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ya...normally, it's like that...i ever encountered ah neh in his twenties, strong body built, told me he is going up to take money at ang mo kio as he dun want to disturb his family members who are asleep. very sweet mouth, call me uncle in every sentence of our conversation, during our journey. end up david copperfield...:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ya...normally, it's like that...i ever encountered ah neh in his twenties, strong body built, told me he is going up to take money at ang mo kio as he dun want to disturb his family members who are asleep. very sweet mouth, call me uncle in every sentence of our conversation, during our journey. end up david copperfield...:oIo:

and you just let him go up like that without asking him to leave something behind?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he left a plastic bad with scrap paper in it...:o

Hopeless la you. You could have sold away the bag. How long ago was that?

If it is recently and you have been reading this forum and know how shit skins are and still allow him to do that then that's it.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

despite this incident, i still think ah neh is the best. another time, was a chinese lady in her twenties, rated 6 out of 10 in terms of look and figure. when she reached destination, she automatic discount her fare and told me to keep it...like that also can...:o

Hopeless la you. You could have sold away the bag. How long ago was that?

If it is recently and you have been reading this forum and know how shit skins are and still allow him to do that then that's it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

despite this incident, i still think ah neh is the best. another time, was a chinese lady in her twenties, rated 6 out of 10 in terms of look and figure. when she reached destination, she automatic discount her fare and told me to keep it...like that also can...:o

and you just let her do it too? Think it's your fault. Shit skin cheat you just by calling you uncle you don't mind. Chinese lady even though didn't pay you full amount did pay you and you didn't dare open your mouth to ask her to pay the full fare.

power la you i am starting to understand why shit skins can get more leeway in sg and how powerful the art of bs is.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she was my eye candy through out the journey...:o:biggrin:

and you just let her do it too? Think it's your fault. Shit skin cheat you just by calling you uncle you don't mind. Chinese lady even though didn't pay you full amount did pay you and you didn't dare open your mouth to ask her to pay the full fare.

power la you i am starting to understand why shit skins can get more leeway in sg and how powerful the art of bs is.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

certain homegrown ah neh is ok, i dislike the atas neh from india, they have a superior complex.

Then you say ah neh the best? Machiam you prefer the ah neh to fuck you.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

and you just let him go up like that without asking him to leave something behind?

Once I was in this situation.....the taxi uncle has no change for $50..

I have to change it nearby and I left my credit card with him as a surety...

Guess I am too trusting and just wanted to make sure the taxi uncle is at ease.

silversurferlostinspace

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I reach there, giving the benefit of doubt she say she will be back shortly and seeing her being a young lady I Did not request her to leave anything behind or pay up first before leaving.

he left his brain in his pants

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are remarkable! using old laptops for this trick to make it look real...so smart...and so charismatic...:kma:

I got a few useless laptops, maybe can use for this trick in future

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

using old laptops for this trick to make it look real......:kma:

actually not really trick la, at least he still can sell to garang guny man to get back some money

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyway, i am quite numb and avoid any unecessary trouble, like making a police report, i will just let it go...:o

actually not really trick la, at least he still can sell to garang guny man to get back some money