• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TERMINALLY ILL SG Commando MARRIES BELOVED IN SGH HOSPITAL BED. Now in Coma...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ignorant is the word that can be used to describe you...go read up on chinese medicine if you need...:rolleyes:

He's famous because there are more idiots in this world than there are intelligent beings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Doc always win.

I have had a number of friends who have been saved by chemotherapy especially when the cancer is still at stage 1 or 2.

Early diagnosis is the key.

Stage 3 is touch and go as it has spread to the lymphatic system.

Stage 4 is usually fatal. Treatment merely buys more time.

It is also important to know that cancer is not one disease. It is multifaceted even within the same organ. Each case is different.

Cancer of the soft tissues such as lungs, liver, pancreas have poorer outcomes in general.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
ignorant is the word that can be used to describe you...go read up on chinese medicine if you need...:rolleyes:

TCM and hogwash, if TCM was effective, all the drug comapnies would have bought the technology, either wholesale or synthesised the active ingredients and make loads of money, instead TCM is sold and distributed from lowly HDB shop house, or worse selling from a mat on the floor in the market.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cancer again. There seems to be plenty of cancer cases in spore. My neighbor who is in her 30's, friend colleague, friends brother, ....

I know someone who had breast cancer who has recovered by improving diet, supplementing with recognized anti-carcinogenic supplements.

She did not go through any chemo. There is evidence that chemo is not effective.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How much do you know of TCM to make such comment?

I know that the majority of the treatments either do not pass or have not been submitted for double blind testing for obvious reasons.

Scientific treatments are measurable. "I know this guy who got better after taking TCM snake oil" is not proof of anything.

If a certain TCM treatment regime works, then the evidence of its effectiveness will show up in a scientific double blind testing study involving a statistically significant number of patients.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He probably started complaining of his pancreatic cancer symptoms like malaise and what not long ago to the camp MO. Probably got accused of skivving and keng. And forced back to work. Than when it was finally too much, and the MO confirm it was cancer, it was too late for him. SAF works like that mah.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
He probably started complaining of his pancreatic cancer symptoms like malaise and what not long ago to the camp MO.

Pancreatic cancer is usually detected only after it has spread because there are no obvious symptoms in the early stages.

It would not be a prime suspect in someone so young either.

If doctors suspected cancer for every symptom, most of us would spend our lives going through PET / MRI scans everytime we had a headache.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have had a number of friends who have been saved by chemotherapy especially when the cancer is still at stage 1 or 2.

You cannot 'treat cancer' twit .

Plain and simple and don't come here to post hog wash examples about 'your friends'.

Oh one more thing in case, you don't want to tell the full truth.

These 'friends' that got cancer only have a choice of going away FAST or suffering terribly before their death.

And at most times, they cannot even get to MAKE THAT CHOICE.

Have a good day.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
ignorance...! i know many who went to seek treatment and are yielding good results after.

If you are not so ignorant, you would know that in double blind drug tests conducted by FDA, even plaecbo sugar tablets can result in cure.......so any medicine tests must be conducted in proper controlled envornment with a wide range of subjects to have a meangful data. So you think your pathetic few examples is a good example? TCM is for ignorant and stupid people. Gong Tai.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget, he's a hero.

How shameful of MINDEF! MINDEF or his unit could have given him a military wedding, after all he was one of the elite soldiers in the country.

The pragmatic PAP figured out that there is no glory or photo-ops for the PAP to honour a dying man while Jason, the paraplegic navyman, provided lots of opportunities for the PAP to show that they are a caring government.

All SAF soldiers, remember that your government doesn't give a shit about you. Conduct yourself in the same manner.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a loser. Confirm mata liao still so materialistic. Just wish her luck n hope she find someone to care for herlah.

I think he is the greatest winner leh. Nothing to offer her liao still can win her heart. Compared to me have a handsome face but no money, all the gals rejected me say I have nothing to offer them :o