• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TERMINALLY ILL SG Commando MARRIES BELOVED IN SGH HOSPITAL BED. Now in Coma...

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well next time you are on your death bed, call me and I will be glad to instruct the Drs to pull the plug of your life support system and I promise that they would not be able to be greedy and earn your money by giving you futile treatment.

Ae you S-T-U-P-I-D?:biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kam Gong, that is his wish and I am helping him, he has other noble intentions like donating his organs and/or leaving more inheritance for his loved ones instead of paying greedy doctors.
Don't put words that others never said. First you said I contradicted myself by advocating TCM. I asked you to highlight my posts that said so but you came out with none. Now you implied through the above that I have noble intentions like donating organs and leaving more inheritance. Again I challenge you to quote my posts on such rubbish. These allegations are none other than the actual inner thoughts you are harbouring in your childish sub conscious of what is noble.

Let me state clearly here my view. Leaving inheritance is never my wish. I planned to spent the last dollar if I can. My kids must know how to earn their keep. Donating organs after death or donating to charity is not noble to me. The donor doesn't have to lift a finger to do it. The only noble act to me is to use our hands to help the needies. Not by cash donation. The personal touch is priceless.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best it can be is a combination of seeking west and east medical treatment.

Yeah heard that LHL also had best doctors for combination of East and west treatment for his lymphoma cancer then. Looks effective since still alive after more than two decades.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah heard that LHL also had best doctors for combination of East and west treatment for his lymphoma cancer then. Looks effective since still alive after more than two decades.

We were punished for our miscreant by divine providence especially those committed by the 60%...& still have not repented. What to do, it had already happened...let us move on!... that is why he is still around.... heh heh heh

Repent..all ye repent....

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
adding on, this chinese doctor who is in his 80's is a true blue sinkie pioneer from the old kampong days. his main forte is accunpunture and to remove dirty blood from your body. some local hospital doctors and surgeons have also looked for him to cure and do research.

yes.heard of this.using cupping and small puncture..dirty STAGNANT blood is drawn out.this is an aggressive method which seldom seek for.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those doctors ought to be crucified. :oIo::kma:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that the majority of the treatments either do not pass or have not been submitted for double blind testing for obvious reasons.

sam did try acupuncture before in his early day. he mentioned that the pain relief work a short few days.soon the pain come back.which explain why sam is repulsive against tcm

Last edited by a moderator:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The personal touch is priceless.

I was just trying to make you look good. Many others have been very noble and altruistic when it comes to death, after all it is their last good deed in this earth. Fine if you are not and don't agree with what I said.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He didn't notice his fake feet are pointing wrong direction? Are they meant to be used this way?:confused:

Having lost his balls literally in the Pappy caused accident, this Gong Chee bye certainly cannot mind the 'small deviations' that his 'feet' are pointing in the wrong direction.

Hell! This gong Chee bye Sinkie would even feel so proud with such feet that are so unique that 'nobody can ever have such feet'...see him saluting the photographer? LoL

I mean haven't you noticed most of these Sinkie Gong Chee Bye who get screwed by the Pappies big time whenever certain policies get passed to screwed them, these same Sinkie gloss over the small details of what affects them but completely missed out the BIG picture of them being screwed? hahahahaha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it takes a special breed of daft and stupid.

you can see it with your own eyes in world affairs. the daft and stupid procreate profusely more to compensate for the lack of survivability of their kind. in the end, the law of large (inferior) numbers will overwhelm any minute improvement to the advancement and progress of the human species. such is the way of life. the dumbing down inevitability. and "genetic inferiors" will somehow survive. :p

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
tcm lose out in modern world because not a generous 100% is pass down the generations.
many books are burnt.
some are pass down by verbal
some of the chinese will only pass 8 skills and keep 2 skills concept.
i have encounters many senior practitioners.only a handful can recognize raw plant herbs.
most will only see herbs in granule form and its function

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you're at your wit's end and the pain is unbearable, you either believe in miracles or you opt to die by some means.

It's sad but I guess that is life which every family and self will have to go through and yet, there're cheebyes who still believe there is a caring God.

silversurferlostinspace

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's sad but I guess that is life which every family and self will have to go through and yet, there're cheebyes who still believe there is a caring God.

both lead to the same outcome. god caring is irrelevant.

[video=youtube;Kcs9fCbOXFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcs9fCbOXFw[/video]