• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

malays shall be the next dominant race

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
whichever is the dominant race, let's not forget WE ARE SINGAPOREANS UNITED!

i was just testing how's the reaction fr the forummers here.

it seems that we are very much carried away by which should be rightfully the dominant race. this foolish idea was created by the pap if u think carefully about it. they keep harping about the need for GRCs becos "miniority mps" would not stand much chance to get erected. what damn bullshit is that?!!

in fact, when we observe carefully, we realise it really isn't minority mps, i.e, the non-chinese but in actual it's mostly the chinese like the hopelessly hiao-teh-teh baey yum, malboro tan and all those clowns who were the ones got erected....and erected orgasmically through the backdoors of the oldman. what an irony!!

so people, let's be clear about ourselves. whoever race dominant singapore , it's OK as long as we remember WE ARE ONE UNITED SINGAPOREANS.

please remember this and do not allow the pap to play the illusive "self-intimidating" racial card again in the next erection.

with that, i would like to close this thread unless u jokers wanna continue and think out of the box some incredible and incredulous clairyovant happenings :smile:

good monday, everyone! :wink::biggrin: