• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it never occurs to the Muslims that Allah wanted him to die?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupidity of Islam never seizes to amaze me.

Iran executes woman who killed her alleged rapist (+video)
Christian Science Monitor | All StoriesToday, 2:11 am
Reyhaneh Jabbari was hanged for murder; she claimed that the victim was trying to rape her. The execution drew broad international condemnation.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women's testimony comes to nothing in Islamic courts. They should just accept their fate and face the punishment.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Reyhaneh Jabbari was hanged for murder; she claimed that the victim was trying to rape her. The execution drew broad international condemnation.

Friend Sunday morning why you never go to church?

Isn't Allag same as your GOD? No? I thought the Old Testement says so.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can go with ms yeo.
E for Elephant

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the reluctance of the people within the faith to question the enlightenment (or lack of) of their movement. There are lots of redundant thoughts (and practices) within the faith that needs to be relooked at, and changes made to be in line with modern thoughts and movements, but alas, anybody who makes an attempt will be accused of heresy and be stoned to death. Christianity itself was just as rigid not long ago, but starting with the Reform Movement, lots of changes have been made. Islam is six or seven hundred years behind. Muslims in Singapore are perfectly positioned to propose those changes as they are protected by secular laws, but most I guess are too docile (or stupid) to make those advances.

Cheers!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women's testimony comes to nothing in Islamic courts. They should just accept their fate and face the punishment.

Truly an injustice done to that woman and her family but then, the rape was allegedly attempted by a former intelligence agent.

Was the executed woman a foreign agent tasked to kill the former Iranian agent and the rape attempt was an excuse for the attempted assassination? The news report does not reveal the true facts of the case.