• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former new creation church member: Join a smaller church to have more time for god

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]FORMER NEW CREATION CHURCH MEMBER: JOIN A SMALLER CHURCH TO HAVE MORE TIME FOR GOD[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
24 Oct 2014 - 3:08pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

This is my personal perception on Senior Pastor Joseph Prince's income and the gigantic growth of new creation church.

I was a former active church member of New Creation Church (ncc). Dating back to the late 80s. Joseph prince was a young pastor then. The church was relatively small. The church held its services in Hotel Grand Central Ballroom. A nice cosy place to fellowship and to fuel the soul.

There were probably a few hundreds worshippers. The biblical messages then were heartfelt, personal and inspirational.

The members were like family. In the 90s, they moved Singapore Labor Fountation. At this stage, members were growing by the members. Shortly after, they shifted to Rattles city. A bigger place to fit a growing crowd of new members. The people were a happy lot.

Prince was charimastic man. He was a great speaker. Everyone left church happy and in some ways inspired by 'God". In the early days, prince preached about Grace, love of God and other stuffs.The messages took a strong turn and begun to preach about tithes and giving to God.

The crowd started to well up immensely. The people, the members were no longer familiar, no longer the same. Everyone started to have their own internal motives in church.

I have seen numerous pioneer members left the "organisation". Members who woke up from the daze.

From the start, NCC was really a great convent for like-minded christians to gather. Now, it's just like a big kpop concert. A real lost.
I gave up christianity due to the materialism of the whole charismatic act.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

To be honest, I don't really care if prince earn a mil, his life is his life. For those who do follow God, you don't need a system for giving your heartfelt offerings to God.

For those of you seeking to truely worship your god I really recommend joining a small church and you can find more happiness and love there.

Former New Creation Church Member

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Former new creation church member: Join a smaller church to have more time for go

I am not a member of NCC, but have attended their services on numerous occasions over the last 2 years.

I have never heard Joseph Prince preach even once on tithes or giving to God....... I seriously question the motives of the author of the letter.

I also question the motives of the Real Singapore in publishing the letter..... They should stick to politics and leave religion alone.....

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Former new creation church member: Join a smaller church to have more time for go

Why after he left Christianity he still asks people to go to smaller church but he doesn't go himself??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Those who want to worship pussy can go to the other forum.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The author should first improve his engrish

Tithes and giving is central to the belief so there is nothing wrong if a Christian preach about it. Secondly the author is providing strange argument, if tithes and giving are wrong how in the world when his pastor started to preach it the flock "well up immensely"?