• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

greendale secondary lousy school

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

This greendale secondary school and its staff and teachers are all very lousy. And hawkers, security guards and cleaners are more capable than them a million time

Last edited by a moderator:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Decades back, one of the better school was Toh Tuck Secondary.

The teachers encourage the students to find their own Gypsy Star. :o

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When was that?

During my time, 'Toh Tuck' was held up as a place you'd end up in if you didn't study hard enough for your PSLE. It was unfortunate actually because I subsequently met quite a few ex-Toh Tuckians who were quite successful.

Decades back, one of the better school was Toh Tuck Secondary.

The teachers encourage the students to find their own Gypsy Star. :o

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the schools are the same,its just a place for u to have fun in it......at the end of the day,what u become and what u make of urself depends entirely on u.....ur future is in ur own hands.

iv been to elite school and neighbourhood school....

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i spent 11 years in elite school and i think little of it. the more important thing is that you must mix with the right company.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When was that?

During my time, 'Toh Tuck' was held up as a place you'd end up in if you didn't study hard enough for your PSLE. It was unfortunate actually because I subsequently met quite a few ex-Toh Tuckians who were quite successful.

My primary school teacher didn't make fun of any school. She would tell us that if we didn't study hard we'd end up like the ditch diggers.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It wasn't our teachers or parents; the word just got around among our peers. I really don't know who started it.

My primary school teacher didn't make fun of any school. She would tell us that if we didn't study hard we'd end up like the ditch diggers.