• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTrash SECRETLY WIPE BUTTOCKS SG's with CLOTHES. Poodles Say Not Their Problem Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content...-took-my-clothes-wipe-his-buttocks-late-night

[h=1]DEAR TRS, MY NEIGHBOUR SECRETLY TOOK MY CLOTHES TO WIPE HIS BUTTOCKS LATE AT NIGHT[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
25 Oct 2014 - 12:07am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,

I do not have a good relationship with my neighbour but I did not think it was that bad until I saw my CCTV camera footage.

I stay in Woodlands but want to keep my identity secret.

I recently discovered that my neighbour has been coming to the corridor outside my flat late at night and rubbing my laundry all over his butt.

I am simply disgusted by what I have seen and I don’t know how many other times he has done in the in the past without me knowing or checking the CCTV footage.

He came at about 4:30am and took the clothes that were hanging outside my flat. He proceeded to pull down his pants and boxers and rub my clean clothes all over his butt and legs.

See the video here:
http://tinypic.com/r/2ytwax1/8

[video]http://tinypic.com/r/2ytwax1/8[/video]

Not only is it disturbing, it is also a hygiene issue. What if he has some disease?

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I am seriously disgusted by this but I am not even sure if anything can be done against him for this act. Is there any law that says that you can’t wipe your butt with your neighbour’s clothes?
In the video, he can be seen walking up and down my corridor section and taking the clothes to wipe his butt and private parts before hanging the clothing back up and doing the same for another item.

He was there for at least 5 minutes rubbing all my clothes over himself.

He is a relatively new neighbour and I think he might be a bit crazy. He always makes a lot of noise and I have gone over to complain and ask him to keep quiet a few times but he always rudely ignores me or doesn’t care and closes the door.

I don’t know what country he is from but I believe he is not a local Singaporean.

I reported this matter to police and they told me it is between me and my neighbour and they do not wants to handle the case. Can't they charge him under the Public Nuisance law also? Roy and Han Hui Hui walk around in Hong Lim Park Protest despite applying for a license also can get charge for Public Nuisance why can't the Police help me charge this guy also? He is definitely causing more nuisance to the public than Roy and Han Hui Hui.
Do you or your readers have any suggestions as to what I should do?
Should I take the matter into my own hands?

Ms L
TRS Contributor

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

You xenophobic Stinkee trying to talk bad on my FT pets again! Make more noise and I will ask my cow to repossess your pigeonhole!

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FTrash SECRETLY WIPE BUTTOCKS SG's with CLOTHES. Poodles Say Not Their Problem Wo

Aiya lin beh 995 vehicle boh tai boh ji ho lang thrash kow peh simi buttocks lah

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FTrash SECRETLY WIPE BUTTOCKS SG's with CLOTHES. Poodles Say Not Their Problem Wo

I didn't know life in other parts of the heartlands is so interesting ...in my neighbourhood, I don't have these kinds of weirdos.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quality public housing projects promised by the PAP. You get the apartments, but you got no say the weirdos who lives around you or who they rent it to. If you don't like it, just move to a condo. :smile:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The footage is strange, why the backside black colour?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quality public housing projects promised by the PAP. You get the apartments, but you got no say the weirdos who lives around you or who they rent it to. If you don't like it, just move to a condo. :smile:

Yes hdb should built only flats with clothes drying yard.....I thot now bto better than condos?

The footage is strange, why the backside black colour?

I got the same question.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what happened when pple vote for pap n their policy to bochup you. If was me i would hv gather a few thugsdrown him with beer n throw him down the block.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Easy to solve...just prepare new batch of clothes for him..but pre-soak all the clothes in following
Iching powder from novelty stores or better still some corrosive chemical that will burn skin after contact
search the net for the suitable chemical. remeber some qoman sat on some chemical
in the MRT and kena burn...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Easy to solve...just prepare new batch of clothes for him..but pre-soak all the clothes in following
Iching powder from novelty stores or better still some corrosive chemical that will burn skin after contact
search the net for the suitable chemical. remeber some qoman sat on some chemical
in the MRT and kena burn...

Good idea. Time sinkies learn to take law in their own hands since sinkie law does not protect them.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are clothes hung in common areas in the first place? Shouldn't they be hung in the rear balcony or something?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

1. First who did this Ms. L voted for?
2. Secondly the moment her complain mentioned Roy and HHH she discredit her complaint by politicizing it.
3. Lastly she can move to a fenced up landed property without this problem anymore.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are clothes hung in common areas in the first place? Shouldn't they be hung in the rear balcony or something?

Hdb flat got rear balcony meh? Got holes behind to hang bamboo poles but if hang too heavy can fall out and have a tragic death.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lucky NDP over, wat if lady hang Spore Flag after wash.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

like i said, just get thug and blanket party him.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hdb flat got rear balcony meh? Got holes behind to hang bamboo poles but if hang too heavy can fall out and have a tragic death.

Looks like balcony to me, but whatever the newer flats have double supports.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good idea. Time sinkies learn to take law in their own hands since sinkie law does not protect them.

Someone had said foreigners in sinkie land must be protected. This foreigner is enjoying the protection and so the mata mata will take no action.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

FT shit in MRT station, poodles say not their problem
FT burn their cars, poodles say not their problem, just run away and wait for Gurkhas in angchias to take care
FT steal money from little old senile woman, poodles say not their problem because FT sponsored by malay MP
FT wipe their ass on sinkies clothing, poodles say not their problem
But HHH go to Hong Lim Park with a legal permit for a rally, its their problem.

If this sinkie take a metal pipe and whack this FT for wiping his ass on his clothing, will poodles say no problem?

Fucking dickless police.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kena this kind of shit instead of confronting that asshole the victim go post to TRS........ Sinkieland hopeless liao. :(