• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTrash SECRETLY WIPE BUTTOCKS SG's with CLOTHES. Poodles Say Not Their Problem Woh!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FTrash SECRETLY WIPE BUTTOCKS SG's with CLOTHES. Poodles Say Not Their Problem Wo

One to counter this.be faster than him.
use clothing to rub own ass first then hang out to dry for neighbour
to rub ass to rotten.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FTrash SECRETLY WIPE BUTTOCKS SG's with CLOTHES. Poodles Say Not Their Problem Wo

One to counter this.be faster than him.
use clothing to rub own ass first then hang out to dry for neighbour
to rub ass to rotten.

Hang Sinkieland flag. Let him use the flag to rub ass. Take video. Send to Poodle, cc to LHL.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hang Sinkieland flag. Let him use the flag to rub ass. Take video. Send to Poodle, cc to LHL.

To be frank lah.
this type for me sure go banging on door liao.
dont know waiting for what..?
Maybe waiting for ykhuser to donate to charity which will never happpen.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahahha fantastic idea
put on youtube as well

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear TRS writer:

Looks like the cops have given you the green light to take the law into your own hands. You have the evidence, you have the go-ahead nod by the cops. If I were you, I'd beat the crap out of this neighbour and force him to eat your shorts.

Cheers!

...............I reported this matter to police and they told me it is between me and my neighbour and they do not wants to handle the case...............