• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore has the lowest pensions spending (0%) in the world?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every country needs to deal with issues of retirement, healthcare and whatnot....the question is who foots the bill?the rich the middle class or the poor?the government has to strike a reasonable balance.not push everything to the people and let them deal with it...sink or swim.

Learn from the Nordic countries lah ...they got it right. The government ensures that the people's major expenses in life are covered - daycare, education, healthcare, unemployment insurance and pension. In return, you pay high taxes. It is like your insurance premium. After that, you can live worry free. That's why the Danes are the happiest people in the world.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is gong chee bye reply yet again? Just because I think Pension funds is no good means I an PAP IB? Fuck you understand.

So CPF is best? Better and cheaper healthcare than NHS? Returns better than hundreds of pension funds in the US? Stop bullshitting me otherwise you might believe in your own bs.

If you care to examine how it is better, you might find it is worse in every way.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So CPF is best? Better and cheaper healthcare than NHS? Returns better than hundreds of pension funds in the US? Stop bullshitting me otherwise you might believe in your own bs.

If you care to examine how it is better, you might find it is worse in every way.

Which part of my posts CPF is the best? Please quote me?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it is better than pension fund for sure.

How can the CPF be better than pension?

Look at the Canadian Pension Plan ...pays out about $12k a year and indexed to inflation. For that amount, you contribute 2.5 percent and employer contributes likewise for earnings up to $51k. That is a good deal compared to the CPF where you contribute more and see your savings eaten up by inflation.

So, please show us how is the CPF better than pension.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a stupid headline because Singapore does not have a state pension. It has CPF which is a much better scheme.

Sorry hor ...your forum is not populated by stupid sinkees that will accept your statement as fact.

CPF is a rip-off scheme. Only sinkees allow themselves to be robbed by the government. Where in the world are people forced to put money in a savings account that produce negative real returns??????

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat, you still have not answered me on your UMNO bosses bumi policy. Good or no good? If Meritocracy is so good, why aren't your UMNO bosses jumping for joy to embrace it?

I am not saying the CPF system is perfect. But your lame points that the Brits are not embracing it and so it is lousy is just pathetic!!

well lets think about it,u are in a country,do u want to elect policies to benefit the majority or do u want to elect policies that fucks the majority to benefit the few?bumi policy is straightforward,malaysia is a malay majority country of course they want to implement policies to benefit the majority and not the fucking stinky chinks.only daft and stupid sinkies dont understand that,do they know who the policies in singapore are benefiting?do they know who meritocracy is benefiting?do they know who democracy is benefiting?

and mind u the smelly chinks in malaysia arent doing that bad either,even with the bumi putra policy......the average household income of the cina is 50% higher than the average household income of malays,cina is only 30% of the population in mudland,but they own nearly 60% of the wealth in malaysia.....stinky chinks have everything yet they are still not fucking satisfied,just like the fucking PAP.the chinks will even fuck their own countrymen and their own kind so they can own everything and make a slightly bigger profit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sorry hor ...your forum is not populated by stupid sinkees that will accept your statement as fact.

CPF is a rip-off scheme. Only sinkees allow themselves to be robbed by the government. Where in the world are people forced to put money in a savings account that produce negative real returns??????

I didn't receive negative real returns from my CPF savings. I actually made a lot of money in less than a decade. It's up to each and every individual to manage their CPF savings to their advantage.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well lets think about it,u are in a country,do u want to elect policies to benefit the majority or do u want to elect policies that fucks the majority to benefit the few?bumi policy is straightforward,malaysia is a malay majority country of course they want to implement policies to benefit the majority and not the fucking stinky chinks.only daft and stupid sinkies dont understand that,do they know who the policies in singapore are benefiting?do they know who meritocracy is benefiting?do they know who democracy is benefiting?

and mind u the smelly chinks in malaysia arent doing that bad either,even with the bumi putra policy......the average household income of the cina is 50% higher than the average household income of malays,cina is only 30% of the population in mudland,but they own nearly 60% of the wealth in malaysia.....stinky chinks have everything yet they are still not fucking satisfied,just like the fucking PAP.the chinks will even fuck their own countrymen so they can own everything.

Tonychat, understand. You support the bumiputra policy. Yes is good for Malaysia. UMNO is the wisest.

The Malays are the best. The Cinas are greedy and selfish babis in Malaysia.

Noted with thanks.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat, understand. You support the bumiputra policy. Yes is good for Malaysia. UMNO is the wisest.

The Malays are the best. The Cinas are greedy and selfish babis in Malaysia.

Noted with thanks.

not all cina are babis,only the PAP cina and the balless cina.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and mind u the smelly chinks in malaysia arent doing that bad either,even with the bumi putra policy......the average household income of the cina is 50% higher than the average household income of malays,cina is only 30% of the population in mudland,but they own nearly 60% of the wealth in malaysia.....stinky chinks have everything yet they are still not fucking satisfied,just like the fucking PAP.the chinks will even fuck their own countrymen and their own kind so they can own everything and make a slightly bigger profit.

not all cina are babis,only the PAP cina and the balless cina.

Tonychat, there are PAP supporters in Malaysia? You mean the DAP supporters. They are greedy and ball-less chinks?

Ok noted that you think Bumi policy is good, UMNO is correct and DAP supporters are greedyu ball-less chink.

Good UMNO Dog Tonychat. I feel so sad for your family back home in matland.