• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy Ngerng Embarks on Fund Raising to Fight Ass Loon's Second Round of Persecution

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]ROY NGERNG: I HAVE BEEN LABELLED A CRIMINAL JUST FOR SPEAKING OUT AT HONG LIM PARK[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
25 Oct 2014 - 10:10am

<iframe src="http://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-0/html/container.html" style="display: none; visibility: hidden;"></iframe><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Friends,

I have been charged with two crimes. The Police gave me the charges yesterday. If I am found guilty, I will become a criminal.

Imagine, becoming a criminal in your own country simply for speaking up.

In May this year, I was sued for defamation. A few weeks later, in June this year, I was fired from my job by the government.

Earlier this week, I was called in by the Police to assist in investigations for "unlawful assembly".
Yesterday, I was charged for "public nuisance" and given an additional charge under the Parks and Trees Act. The police claimed that we had demonstrated without a permit, even though the Hong Lim Park is the designated area for demonstrations.

The first charge carries a penalty of $1,000. The second charge carries a penalty of $5,000.
This has been going on for 5 months now.

All I have ever wanted is to speak the truth, to let Singaporeans know what is really going on, so that together, we can do what is right to protect ourselves and our country, and most importantly, our families and our children.

This is why I speak up - so that we can protect ourselves.
However, for speaking up and for wanting to protect ourselves, I have been sued for defamation and charged with two crimes.

I will be made a criminal for exercising my constitutional rights to speak up.

But it is no longer just me.

Yesterday, five other Singaporeans were charged alongside me. Han Hui Hui was also charged with the same crimes as I am. Four other Singaporeans have been charged with "public nuisance".

These are Singaporeans who have also stood up and spoken up, because they want to give themselves a fighting chance, to change things, so that they can give their families and children a chance.

You see them as ordinary Singaporeans. Some of them as old as my mother, some old enough to be my father, my brothers and my sister. But they stand.
Because they know that for their own lives, for their families and for their children's future, they have to stand up. They have to speak up.
And so they have.

But today, for speaking up, for wanting to protect their own families, they have been charged for doing the very thing anyone would do for their families.
I look at them and I feel a sense of pride, like brothers and sisters whom have taken a stand and who knows how this government will do anything to prosecute us, and yet how they stood brave and strong, as they stood their ground and fought - for a future they believe in.

But today, we are being prosecuted. For having a dream. For daring to follow that dream.

Are we scared? Of course we are. But to know what you are up against, you know that for something you believe in, and most importantly, your country, your family and your children, you have to cast that all aside, and be brave, to be strong and stand your ground.

When you learn to believe in a future worth fighting for, you learn to be brave.

When you learn to believe in your own freedoms, you learn to fight for it.

And so we have.

It is not an easy road, but at least we have done it. At least we are doing it.

You know, at the end of the day, it might look like I have lost. But no, I have won. We have won.

For I can say to myself, my conscience is clear. I can smile to myself and thank myself for what I have done. At least I fought for myself. At least I fought for my country. At least I fought with pride and most importantly, with integrity.

Over the past few days, I have met some people on the streets who come to me and tell me that they know I am being investigated and being charged and that they will still support me, and support us.

I have never seen so many people come up to me at one time.

I am reminded that there other many Singaporeans who believe in me, and in us and who want to see justice done to Singapore.
I thank you.

On Monday, we will have to go to the state court at 1 Havelock Road at 10am to face our charge.

If you ask me, honestly, the charges are unwarranted, for we are exercising our rights to speak up, and to speak the truth, to help Singaporeans.
But the government does not like it.

But my allegiance is not to the government. It is to my fellow people.

The government takes our CPF to earn money for itself. And not only that, the government also earns money from our housing, healthcare, transport and education.
I am shocked by the extend that the PAP government has done to make money off Singaporeans.

This is not ethical and it is not moral.

Today, instead of responding to Singaporeans' concerns about how the government takes our money to earn, and how the government should return it back, the government keeps quiet on this but instead turn around to charge us, so as to keep us quiet.

Can you keep quiet on this, while your own lives are being marginalised? Will you allow your rights to be taken away?

If we are to fight the charges against us, the legal fees, we have been told, come up to $30,000 for the six of us. The penalties will come up to another up to $16,000.

I do not know where to get this money. These are people who have given up their lives to fight for what they believe in.

But, now they have to pay for it, just for wanting to fight for what we believe is right.

Is it right for the government to penalise us so heavily for speaking up, to speak the truth?

But I have finally learnt this - freedom is not free.

Do I still have the face to ask Singaporeans for funds? I have had to appeal to Singaporeans for my defamation suit. Do I still have the face to ask for further help?

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

This is not about me though, this is about the other Singaporeans who are also being charged.

I look at them and I know I have to stand by them. No matter what happens, they have stood by me and come to the protests. And I have to stand by them.

Whatever happens, we made a stand. We did what we believe is right, we knew what was in it for us but we spoke up and fought. I am proud to stand among fighters.

My friends, the government is wrong. The government is wrong to charge us for these crimes. The government is wrong to take our money and not return our money back to Singaporeans. The government is wrong to force our elderly Singaporeans to have to work in their golden years while they live the high life. The government is wrong for forcing our young families to pay for such expensive homes so much so that we cannot save at all. The government is wrong to force our young to live through so much stress so much so that our people have become such unhappy people.

It is wrong when the country is so rich but the government keeps the money and does not allow Singaporeans to share in it. It is wrong when the government forces Singaporeans to work to help them earn, but they keep the money for themselves.

It is wrong.
It is time you step up, my friends.
I need you to step up. I need you to fight for yourselves now.
My friends, we need to stand up and join hands now.
My friends, help us help yourself.
It is time. Help us.

Roy Ngerng

Editor's Note: TRS understands that if you would like to contribute to funds to help the 6 affected Singaporeans who have been charged, you can make a donation to POSB Savings 279-12328-0

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Roy Ngerng Embarks on Fund Raising to Fight Ass Loon's Second Round of Persecutio

Ordinary Roy and the gang should refuse to pay the fine and go to jail.

In fact, they should just defend themselves in court.

Be martyrs.

Use the donated money to support their families while they are in jail.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy Ngerng Embarks on Fund Raising to Fight Ass Loon's Second Round of Persecutio

He should just go to jail and support more oppositions going into parliament by providing potential opposition deposits.

Next ask the majority of the opposition to change the defamation laws so that he could be pardoned.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is one of the options you have put forward to. More brain storming is needed.

My option is:

1. Keep them available to managed other tasks, go to jail is not a good option which just discourage others to come forward.

2. Use 患乱出英雄 strategy, one hero down but hero stay alive to mentor to build another one up. This is not new, used by LKY all the time. Jesus was the 3rd messianic revolution leader to try to get rid of the Romans to leave Judea alone. History of same revolution just repeat itself but this time copy LKY strategy be a Mentor minister to the new hero .... don't die like silly Jesus with no Risk management planning.

3. Staying alive and well is important to all the revolutionary. Use Crowd Funding and new technology to fund the crisis. Funding crisis is not new, The Overseas Chinese funded the war against the Jap in China.

4. Go download Firechat copy and adapt how HK protestors managed this risk management Crisis confronting them.

5. Managing Risk Management is the key word, a Harvard Uni schhol work assignment Corporate Risk Management case study concept , also nothing new.

6. Go for concept and get intellects around you and seek legal advices.

7. Get angmohs to fuck LHL and his PAP.

Cheers.

Ordinary Roy and the gang should refuse to pay the fine and go to jail.

In fact, they should just defend themselves in court.

Be martyrs.

Use the donated money to support their families while they are in jail.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They should fight their case in court and get it publicised internationally.

This is so that the world can see what this place is like-and compare it with what's going on in Hong Kong where even a communist controlled country has more freedom.
I'm sure many will wonder how the pappy will react if the situation in Hong Kong happens here-will there be enough space in prison to accommodate the tens of thousands ?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Huat ah!!! Faster donate to Roy and HHH... In the end PAP, roy and HHH become rich and those donted to them become poorer and nothing change...:biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Huat ah!!! Faster donate to Roy and HHH... In the end PAP, roy and HHH become rich and those donted to them become poorer and nothing change...:biggrin:

I see PAP back peddling for a lot of issues recently. This is a good start. When you go on an offense, never let up

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=1]ROY NGERNG: I WILL BE GOING TO COURT TOMORROW, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT SINGAPOREANS![/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
26 Oct 2014 - 7:59pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Hello everyone,

Thank you for checking in with me. I am doing well.

All this while, I have sought only to do what is right, to speak the truth.

In the end, what I would really hope is for everyone's lives in Singapore to get better, be it whether we are rich or poor, PAP-affiliated or not.
Our country cannot be divided if our country is to continue to see a future that we can be proud of.

Having spoken up at the #‎ReturnOurCPF events, it has always been to demand that the government return our CPF monies back to us.
The government earns a lot from Singaporeans, the country become richer but the wealth is not returned back to Singaporeans.

This is very dangerous for Singapore. A country where a few have too much and where many have too little means that at some point, things will break.
At the end of the day, I am not envious of the rich. I have friends who are rich but who just as well care for the rest.

But the rich in the PAP who currently control the government have taken it upon themselves to retain the wealth for themselves, while letting the rest of Singaporeans languish.

I do not think this is right.

This is why I speak up. We have a responsibility to our people and to one another, be it whether we are the government or the citizens.
In the end, my conscience is clear. I know that I have done what I have because I want things to get better for the people.
It does not matter whether it's a legal case against me or a criminal charge against me.

Sometimes you take heart in knowing that what you do is right and even as those who have power use their might to push you down, you know that you can stand tall and stand proud because you have done what you have with integrity and with honesty.

And if the laws of the land exist only to oppress but you stand without fear, you can walk on the streets and sleep everyday, knowing your heart is clear.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Tomorrow, we will go to court to face our charge. Some people have asked me what will happen. I do not know. I will be able to update you tomorrow.
The hearing will be on tomorrow, 27 October 2014, at the State Court at No. 23, at 1 Havelock Road at 10am.

If you are coming, thank you for doing so. I hope that everything will go well.

In the end, what matters is that our lives get better. What happens along the way does not matter. It is a learning lesson for all of us, for those of us who are inside, to learn to be brave, and for those on the outside, to be even braver and to step up and stand up.

Roy Ngerng

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking Roy is a coward he should fight in the court why just use the easy donation money and give in. waste time and money. Don't ask for any support again, no one will trust you.

He should just go to jail and support more oppositions going into parliament by providing potential opposition deposits.

Next ask the majority of the opposition to change the defamation laws so that he could be pardoned.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

check my signature!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is so that the world can see what this place is like-and compare it with what's going on in Hong Kong where even a communist controlled country has more freedom.
I'm sure many will wonder how the pappy will react if the situation in Hong Kong happens here-will there be enough space in prison to accommodate the tens of thousands ?

What for? UN and US and the World has never condemned Singapore, imposed sanctions or invaded to save Sinkies.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

check my signature!!!

Huat ah!!! After today court case, more donations to Roy and more commission for you!!! Altogether HUAT AH!!!:biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, face the pap head-on and let the case be publicised.

Question NPB, question SPF. Put them on the dock. Don't let them get it easy and push their weight around

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking Roy is a coward he should fight in the court why just use the easy donation money and give in. waste time and money. Don't ask for any support again, no one will trust you.

I didn't know that Ordinary Roy is giving in? The donations are used to pay his legal bills. So, if he is not fighting, why is there legal bills? You got your info correct or not?????

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Keep them available to managed other tasks, go to jail is not a good option which just discourage others to come forward.

If you are unwilling to go to jail, then the PAP will definitely make you go to jail.

You can stand for something if you are unwilling to pay the full price. Going to jail shows your belief.

Those who are afraid to go to jail should just stay in the background. And Ordinary Roy should be careful of support from people who are unwilling to pay the price as they could easily betray him.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought currently he had hundred over thousand in his bank now??? He asked for 70k and got more than 100k... Now he need another 30k which he still had enough. Why did he ask for donation again???

Use those money first before he ask for another round of donations. He need extra money for his 5 stars hotel wedding with HHH???:eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I thought currently he had hundred over thousand in his bank now??? He asked for 70k and got more than 100k... Now he need another 30k which he still had enough. Why did he ask for donation again???

Use those money first before he ask for another round of donations. He need extra money for his 5 stars hotel wedding with HHH???:eek:

You are so worried that Roy and Hui Hui got the arms to go against your master?? why so worried???

i thought PAP has everything in their court to defend themselves shamefully?

Quick go and stroke your PAP master's cock now before it gets hurt further.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever it this, donation should come from wan boa or shittimes, because of Roy their circulations have increased.
You are right, no court case no lawyer bill - I thought Ravi is his lawyer and didn't charge him fees?

I didn't know that Ordinary Roy is giving in? The donations are used to pay his legal bills. So, if he is not fighting, why is there legal bills? You got your info correct or not?????

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are so worried that Roy and Hui Hui got the arms to go against your master?? why so worried???

i thought PAP has everything in their court to defend themselves shamefully?

Quick go and stroke your PAP master's cock now before it gets hurt further.

I fuck care about PAP... You an idiot to think that these 2 clowns can help to throw PAP out??? Only stupid sinkies will believe you and donate to your master so that you can get more commission...:rolleyes:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nothing worse than a PAPdog in denial

hahahhahahhha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!