• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

buying a house in sg vs malaysia

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
which one is better? some advise pls!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

what is the use of a house when you could have irregular electricity supplies, your water supply is brownish and you fear for your life at night wondering if anyone would just come in and rob you dead?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
which one is better? some advise pls!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you can't buy houses in spore...it's too ex...most people can only afford pigeon holes, while bleeding their asses all day long in the name of LeeRegime.

only in matland, most of us can afford houses there.

sell your pigeon holes and get one of these beachfront property in NZ.

urban-spa-house-4.jpg

Last edited:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
iIf dun buy a fucking pigeon hole in sickapore? My CPF $ how? I buy one then rent it. After that sell it off at a profit then go malaysia.

I am goin to buy a house in selangnor and at the same time, using my CPF fucking $ to pay for the overballooned pigeon hole. I will rent out the whole fucking flat and then use the rental to pay for the malaysia installment. Also, I will be getting a malaysia PR.

Fuck PAP to hell, if they breed, you will b leed.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can't buy houses in spore...it's too ex...most people can only afford pigeon holes, while bleeding their asses all day long in the name of LeeRegime.

only in matland, most of us can afford houses there.

sell your pigeon holes and get one of these beachfront property in NZ.

urban-spa-house-4.jpg

probably i should put it as pigeon hole not house. kiwi too far away liao and isn't kiwi house more expensive than malaysia?

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
iIf dun buy a fucking pigeon hole in sickapore? My CPF $ how? I buy one then rent it. After that sell it off at a profit then go malaysia.

I am goin to buy a house in selangnor and at the same time, using my CPF fucking $ to pay for the overballooned pigeon hole. I will rent out the whole fucking flat and then use the rental to pay for the malaysia installment. Also, I will be getting a malaysia PR.

but what if u can't rent it out? its going to cost u alot more to pay for 2 house mortages.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy 1 HDB flat
Buy 1 JB detached.

Rent out HDB flat
Stay in JB.

Once a mth cums back sg.
Retire JB for goot.
Can ghost iskandar resort.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the use of a house when you could have irregular electricity supplies, your water supply is brownish and you fear for your life at night wondering if anyone would just come in and rob you dead?

In Stinkapore you get bastard LKY fucking you and your family from baby to grandmother.

Sucking and sucking your money so he can have 400-500++ billions in his Temasick and GIC. How many more billions he and PAP bastards screwed you in your HDB or any house in Singapore.

AND THEY DEMAND YOU BE GRATEFUL TO THEM AFTER THEY FUCK AND ROB YOU.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.

THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

NOT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

good idea:cool:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Stinkapore you get bastard LKY fucking you and your family from baby to grandmother.

Sucking and sucking your money so he can have 400-500++ billions in his Temasick and GIC. How many more billions he and PAP bastards screwed you in your HDB or any house in Singapore.

AND THEY DEMAND YOU BE GRATEFUL TO THEM AFTER THEY FUCK AND ROB YOU....

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

i done my part during the erection but how about others? :(:(:(

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy 1 HDB flat
Buy 1 JB detached.

Rent out HDB flat
Stay in JB.

Once a mth cums back sg.
Retire JB for goot.
Can ghost iskandar resort.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

i can't buy a hdb flat yet. but i thought of getting a malaysia properties instead.