• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash: I WAS OFFERED A JOB PAYING S$12K TO RELOCATE TO SINGAPORE, SHOULD I TA

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I WAS OFFERED A JOB PAYING S$12K TO RELOCATE TO SINGAPORE, SHOULD I TAKE IT?[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
25 Oct 2014 - 8:25pm

<iframe src="http://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-0/html/container.html" style="display: none; visibility: hidden;"></iframe><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

My name is Rajiv and I am currently in Delhi, India. Currently I am drawing about SGD 3500/per month (in hand after tax) I currently have a middle class living style. My wife (housewife) and child (12 years) stay together
I have got an offer from a company based in Singapore and Vice President - Sales and Business Development (Asia Pac-EMEA).

They have offered me SGD 12000 per month (Inclusive of house rent, tax, insurance etc ). They have also offered the cost of relocation as per actual.

I had a few questions before I accept this offer and thus reaching out for an help urgently-

- Is SGD 12000/month good enough for 2 of us and my child (including his school fee)
- How much is the average cost of insurance which I need to buy
- Will I have to give tax to the Singapore government? and how much?
- Are there any ways to save tax?

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I was told that a average Singaporean monthly income is $10,000/month and I really would like to save as much money as possible to save on taxes. Is there a way I can pay lesser taxes like what we do in India due to loopholes or flaws? Thanks in advance.

Do you guys think I should take the job?

Rajiv Gupta

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indian FTrash: I WAS OFFERED A JOB PAYING S$12K TO RELOCATE TO SINGAPORE, SHOULD

yes, take it. anyone with an ah neh name these days can get easily hired in it anywhere in the world. the world is your oyster. :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indian FTrash: I WAS OFFERED A JOB PAYING S$12K TO RELOCATE TO SINGAPORE, SHOULD

Vice president job is not easy to do. Don't think it is just yo lumpar and sit around everyday. Dun be jealous when you are dreaming of making such salaries. Like why others can but you can't?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Think about the sinkie passport he and family could quickly get so that he could move to US or anywhere he wants for get a better job

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vice president job is not easy to do. Don't think it is just yo lumpar and sit around everyday. Dun be jealous when you are dreaming of making such salaries. Like why others can but you can't?

They probably got the wrong idea from watching Spore's president.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just a fucking troll....wtf writes to TRS to ask for these type of questions....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....Are there any ways to save tax?...

This ah neh is already planning tax evasion even before getting the job, a scrap of the barrel foreign trash rejected by white man countries. If he was really that good, he would have been long gone to the white man country.