• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF veteran Col John Morrice Dies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the plastic flower on the tablecloth. I thought the cook IC gave that a nice touch. LOL. But its not the same food. Somethings special made for them.

lemme guess,shredded lobster bruschetta and shrimp with barbecue sauce,served ontop of naked barbies like they do in japan.

jbMVqO8.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes he was killed in a collision with a cement mixer. :biggrin:

was the cement mixer in any way at fault?did he bear even 10% of the guilt?in china u have this system whereby the traffic police assign different percentage of fault to the accident parties,the person has to pay compensation according to the responsibility he bears.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was in SAFTI when he was commandant. He was usually stone drunk in the officers' mess by 8 pm.

SAFTI functioned efficiently during his reign because of the ruthlessness of his deputy LTC Edward Chan.

I did more extra duties as a 2LT under Edward Chan than I did as a Cadet in OCS. Edward Chan had a simple formula... he went after the OIC for any disciplinary issues he found with the rank-and-file under his charge.

For example if one of my men was caught with long hair, dirty boots etc during guard mounting, I'd be the one to face the music the next day.

By your logic, Sinkieland isn't running efficiently now. The prime ministar doesn't face any music when his fellow ministars cock up. :wink:
I totally concur on this logic of yours. Points for you.

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not my fav guy in the world, but a real professional 2nd generation soldier. Never got higher than Colonel rank due to lack of paper qualifications. But in my eyes, still worth 10 of these shit SAF scholar generals any day.

He is just another sinkie loser like all of you here. What is the big deal?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By your logic, Sinkieland isn't running efficiently now. The prime ministar doesn't face any music when his fellow ministars cock up. :wink:
I totally concur on this logic of yours. Points for you.

in case u arent aware,the prime ministar is never wrong,it is the peasants who have to face the music,remember all the lectures he gave us?about xenophobia,about

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a fuck?in charge of 300,000 men of the shittiest army in the world.

can he challenge LKY or LHL?can he lead a 100,000 man march against PAP?

How has he contributed to my life in any way?

Let me guess after he left the army he went and open a store selling pasta and teriyaki bentos?or driving taxis?or he got a cushy job as CEO in one of them glcs?

Exactly, leading 300,000 softies sinkie losers means nothing.

Even a group of 3000 Malaysian or Indonesia soldiers are better than 300,000 sinkie losers.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope the same one that the rest of us went to. The only difference was that the table was covered with a tablecloth and officers were served by the cook NCOs. They didn't have to line up with trays.

The food came from the same swill though.

啊梁, u sure u an occifier?

Cookhouse lunch always have special dish for occifiers. It especially true during old cookhouse where the sergeant need to impress the RSM.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in case u arent aware,the prime ministar is never wrong,it is the peasants who have to face the music,remember all the lectures he gave us?about xenophobia,about

Exactly, leading 300,000 softies sinkie losers means nothing.

Even a group of 3000 Malaysian or Indonesia soldiers are better than 300,000 sinkie losers.

Tonychat quit talking to yourself using your clones!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was my CO, fatherly figure, i remembered he helped my friend from going to DB after this sergeant crashed a mini-bus from 1st transport into the admin office by buying beer at the mess, to the IO. very farni, now that i recalled, my inchit was tekaned by him always. me and my inchit was like ah bang ah lek then...:o
respectable figure unlike my reservist occifers from 31st SIB(Disbanded), fucking bunch of paedophile occifers who arrowed me after their pants dropped.:oIo:

Lieutenant-Colonel Swee Boon Chai, who was in Mr John Morrice's first batch of officer cadets in 1966, said his former officer was an "efficient and consistent" man. "He would write his reports daily and filed them conscientiously at the end of training sessions," said the 68-year-old retiree.

Last edited:

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was in SAFTI when he was commandant. He was usually stone drunk in the officers' mess by 8 pm.

SAFTI functioned efficiently during his reign because of the ruthlessness of his deputy LTC Edward Chan.

He was SAFTI commandant when I was in OCS. His name sounds like an ang mo one but he looked like an Indian to me.

There was an incident that always puzzled me: A cadet couldn't take the training and attempted suicide, which is a court-martial offense I believed. But the rich man father of the cadet came to see JM, and the cadet was just quietly dropped from the OCS course.

Our OCS training was 10 and a half month. Much of the time were wasted polishing the boots and ironing the uniform, and most of the officers training us were either NSF like us who were just one year our senior, who hadn't really been properly trained or mature enough to train us.

In fact, I have more respect for my platoon sgt and company sgt, who are old bird professional soldiers who knew how to carry themselves like a man.

Before commissioned as a 2LT, we had a former dinner in the camp with all wearing number 2 and given a cigar to smoke after dinner. We also had a 10-course dinner at the Istana where we could bring our parent to attend.

And then, a D&D in a hotel where we have to bring our partner. Some resorted to bringing their sister as they couldn't get any girl to join them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah lau ...dead man you also humtum. You are heartless.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was an incident that always puzzled me: A cadet couldn't take the training and attempted suicide, which is a court-martial offense I believed. But the rich man father of the cadet came to see JM, and the cadet was just quietly dropped from the OCS course.

He showed survival skills and that's why he lasted that long in SAF. Rich man complained to PAP, he will be gone. The way he handled it ...rich man happy, he is happy ...and maybe he got some perks too.

Our OCS training was 10 and a half month. Much of the time were wasted polishing the boots and ironing the uniform, and most of the officers training us were either NSF like us who were just one year our senior, who hadn't really been properly trained or mature enough to train us.

This is all SAF lah, not only OCS.

In fact, I have more respect for my platoon sgt and company sgt, who are old bird professional soldiers who knew how to carry themselves like a man.
Most officers are pretty useless ...they behave like they are kings. Come war, many of the officers will be killed by friendly fire.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some occifers from infantry are really fuck up, blur fuck and not surprised if their men get killed by own pple.

Most officers are pretty useless ...they behave like they are kings. Come war, many of the officers will be killed by friendly fire.