• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Because of LKY, Young people do not know how to relax, even Malays....... sigh.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Because of LKY, Young people do not know how to relax, even Malays....... sigh...

"If you relax too much, we will be Finished!" :rolleyes::biggrin:

it's true. look what relaxation, booze, pot and drugs did to these losers. nuff said.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Because of LKY, Young people do not know how to relax, even Malays....... sigh...

more relaxation ideas from america.......

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

great for sinkie parks and void decks.....

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

or in bars or on dance floors......

image.jpg

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hard work is a virtue.

Don't be weak and useless like our NSmen who cannot pass IPPT and now MINDEF have to lower standards.

What kind of MAN cannot do 4 chin-ups?

Hopeless weaklings and want to relax!

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I were a Malay, I would migrate to Malaysia for a less stressed standard of living...

If I were Indian or Chinese, I'm farked........