• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP coming to AMK GRC. Huat ah.............

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came home and found a WP flyer on my main gate

welcome welcome WP

ah loong will hv a sleepless nite

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha Ha Ha:biggrin:

It would be funny if the leader of the PAP were to lose his seat.
Anyone know if a non-MP can lead the PAP:confused:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amk will be a 10 men GRC come next GE....all 10 will be incumbent ministers.....
Ah Loong needs to be saved at all costs....

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
next erection ah long will be jin busy liao

must jaga own ward gao gao

where got time to go help other pap ward

think he will hv to teow chwee big nose and thaman and kee chiu

to sarport sarport him

this amk grc fight is like Brock Lesnar vs John Cena Cage Match

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope WP also try to capture Potong Pasir as well

so that Aljunied GRC, Potong Pasir, AMK GRC, Hougang and Punggol East

lidat so hv lotsa Kampung Spirit

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
perfect timing

strike when the iron is hot

if WP send a AAA super heavy weight team to fight ah loong

will that homo son vacate AMK grc and hide in some PAP stronghold ward

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Wikipedia, Singaporean general election, 2006

Workers' Party fielded a very young team in Ang Mo Kio GRC, with candidates mostly born after 1965, to compete with the flagship PAP team led by Lee Hsien Loong.[50] On 29 April 2006, Lee referred to his opponents at Ang Mo Kio GRC as "敢死队" (suicide squad) adding that even the bookies would not take bets on the outcome in that constituency contest. In response, Low Thia Kiang said that it was better to be a "敢死队" (suicide squad) and not a "怕死队" (squad that is scared to die).

Result
PAP: 66.14%
WP: 43.91%

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe that is the strategy of WP

they wanna keep ah loong busy to guard his own turf

so that WP can attack the other weaker wards

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should put chen show mao, low tia kiang and sylvia lim to run for amk. Have a win all or lose all bet. If this really happens, we can see our servant pinky shitting in his pants and crying on live tv everyday begging sinkies to forgive him and he'll AGAIN do it better the next time.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should go for the weaker grcs and those that are fence sitters or have significant number of opposition supporters.......does the quality of one grc matter over another?at the end of the day its all about numbers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they should go for the weaker grcs and those that are fence sitters or have significant number of opposition supporters.......does the quality of one grc matter over another?at the end of the day its all about numbers.

Art of war 擒贼先擒王
Cut off the head of the snake.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came home and found a WP flyer on my main gate

welcome welcome WP

ah loong will hv a sleepless nite

Your home near to the boundary of AMK GRC? It might be a case WP expect your area to be redrawn into another GRC or smc they are targeting. Or it could be a diversionary tactic to distract PAP.

I rather WP focus their resources on other GRCs.