• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leader of HK Tycoons' Party: "CY Leung should consider to resign."

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

James Tien, leader of HK Liberal Party which is a pro-Beijing pro-business conservative political party formed by businessman and tycoons, has openly urged CY Leung to consider stepping down:

田少:狼英應考慮辭職
http://news.mingpao.com/ins/田北俊:梁振英應考慮辭職/web_tc/article/20141024/s00001/1414140526680

"自由黨黨魁田北俊表示,現時社會問題,並非普選或佔中,而是管治做得不好,若未來社會繼續分化,特首梁振英應考慮辭職。(James Tien, leader of HK Tycoons' Party, believes that current HK problem is not universal suffrage or Occupy Central, but whether the current government can continue to run the city smoothly. If CY continues to polarise the people, dividing the city into us rich tycoons pitting against the common folks, then he should consider to step down)."

It seems that HK tycoons are pretty upset that CY has revealed the truth of HK politics and are turning the protesters' wrath against them:

Leung lays bare the truth of Hong Kong elites' anti-democratic stance
http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight...s-bare-truth-hong-kong-elites-anti-democratic

"the chief executive has exposed the lie of reform 'progress'

At last Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying has done something really useful. Everyone sort of knew what Hong Kong's elite really thought about democracy but now Leung has actually voiced these thoughts in public and said out loud that he does not like democracy and most certainly doesn't trust it.
He is reminding us that it was neither accident nor oversight that produced the current plans for highly controlled universal suffrage.

Instead, it was a deliberate plan to ensure that Hong Kong-style democracy would be stripped of the essential element of allowing the people to choose their government.

Where does this leave the serried ranks of both well-meaning and not-so-well-meaning people who are urging us "to pocket" the current proposals (袋住先), arguing that they are some sort of step forward?
Some commentators are already seeking to minimise the damage wrought by Leung's remarks, trying to present it as some kind of public relations gaffe, but the reality is that Hong Kong's chief executive is quite capable of saying what he means and, more importantly, of parroting the thinking of the real bosses in Beijing.
But, for now, thank you Mr Leung for at least being honest."

Meanwhile Xi Jinping continues to ask WP Towkay to save CY Leung, just as he had done so for Wong Kan Seng.

"Mr Low, as a leader of a First World Opposition from a First World Parliament, can you please explain to all HK's Third World Opposition members, who are always sleeping and idling in their Third World LegCo, why CY Leung should not resign."

"Yes Boss. If I, the leader of the First World Opposition, has no problem with Wong Kan Seng staying in his job, then all the HK Third World Opposition members should not even have any reason to protest against CY Leung! If the HK Opposition want to progress to the First World status, then they must let CY to continue to serve, just as I have supported Wong KS to continue to serve." - WP Towkay.

Xi and WP to the HK Opposition: "Towards a First World LegCo, 邁向第一世界立法會 !”

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self-declared Beijing stooge is even more outspoken, more gutsy, more people-oriented than a self-styled 1Singapore 'First World Opposition'.

WP Towkay: "The First World Opposition disagrees with the Beijing stooge that CY Leung should resign."

[video=youtube;V6JpHHnJq_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6JpHHnJq_0[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6JpHHnJq_0

….......

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

"That's what happen when a dog, or rather a puppy, dares to bark back against its master," - WP Towkay sniggers

Beijing stooge to be sacked from PCC
http://online.wsj.com/articles/chin...ng-lawmaker-james-tiens-membership-1414497714

"Move comes after the Tycoons' Party head dares to call on CY Leung to fcuk off."

A very dejected Beijing stooge calls on the WP Towkay to express his deep remorse:

"Towkay, I should have plagiarised your stylo to wayang around as a travel guide and a lifestyle guru rather than actually trying to be a First World Opposition. I should have brought HK people to shop and eat in Shenzhen more often, made the world's largest mooncake and sharkfin soup, and staging a Cosplay musical comedy acting out as one of the HK poors."

WP Towkay:

"Bros, from one stooge to another stooge, let me give you one last piece of advice : you should learn not only when to speak up on mini issues but also more importantly when to shut up on major issues. Our jobs are mainly to legitimise both the PAP and Chicom dictatorships, and to rubber-stamp their legislations. Never try to rock the boat. If I had called on WKS to fcuk off then, I'd have been sued to bankrupt. We must know how to read the minds of our masters."

Beijing stooge:

"I should have try to wayang as a fake Singapore 魏徵 than actually want to be a real Hongky魏徵. What can I do if I were to be jerk off the PCC? I can no longer self-pleasure along with my fellow Cheena wanking buddies inside the PCC, fantasising that we are really the voice for the people and that we are really the First World PCC."

WP Towkay:

"Well, since you won't have to be in PCC anymore, you can try the real stuffs now.

Unlike me, and the rest of our Seven Dwarfs plus Two mini-Dwarfs, we are still stuck in our PCC, going through the same motion pattern and same boring strokes in every PCC session, faking orgasmically to all our gullible audience that we are really enjoying a real Democracy inside our First World PCC , but always fail to ejaculate any meaningful stuffs after every PCC session."

WP : "Towards a First World PCC Parliament, 迈向第一世界打手枪国会"