• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OK for Indian FTrash to Let Off Firecrackers, But Arrest HHH + Roy for Protest in HLP

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content...gal-fireworks-just-below-my-hdb-flat-sengkang

[h=1]DEAR TRS, THESE INDIANS LET OFF ILLEGAL FIREWORKS JUST BELOW MY HDB FLAT IN SENGKANG[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
24 Oct 2014 - 10:06am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
This group of Indians let off a whole bunch of illegal fireworks just below my HDB block.
I don’t like to be a party pooper and it was Deepavali so I was already tolerant when they were playing with sparklers and very loud popping guns late at night.
They had been making a disturbance earlier by screaming and shouting and laughing very loudly while playing with sparklers but I didn’t say anything or care because they were just celebrating.
But when they started to let off these fireworks, I just couldn’t believe it. It really took the cake.
I am quite sure fireworks are illegal in Singapore so what is ICA doing?
Today, they import this and never get caught. Next year they might bring in even bigger fireworks.
See the video here:

<iframe name="fb_xdm_frame_http" tabIndex="-1" title="Facebook Cross Domain Communication Frame" id="fb_xdm_frame_http" aria-hidden="true" src="http://static.ak.facebook.com/connect/xd_arbiter/2_ZudbRXWRs.js?version=41#channel=f114cf1f4353f53&origin=http%3A%2F%2Ftherealsingapore.com" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no" style="border: currentColor; border-image: none;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe><iframe name="fb_xdm_frame_https" tabIndex="-1" title="Facebook Cross Domain Communication Frame" id="fb_xdm_frame_https" aria-hidden="true" src="https://s-static.ak.facebook.com/connect/xd_arbiter/2_ZudbRXWRs.js?version=41#channel=f114cf1f4353f53&origin=http%3A%2F%2Ftherealsingapore.com" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no" style="border: currentColor; border-image: none;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

<iframe name="f1f386f2c514ad6" width="500" height="1000" title="fb:post Facebook Social Plugin" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?app_id=211494319007033&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter%2F2_ZudbRXWRs.js%3Fversion%3D41%23cb%3Df172b8e67d32b5f%26domain%3Dtherealsingapore.com%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Ftherealsingapore.com%252Ff114cf1f4353f53%26relation%3Dparent.parent&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fvideo.php%3Fv%3D866589736719528&locale=en_GB&sdk=joey&width=500" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no" style="border: currentColor; width: 500px; height: 532px; visibility: visible; border-image: none;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Worse still, fireworks are a type of explosive, if the ICA can’t detect the importation of explosives into Singapore, it really says a lot about our “national security”.
Who knows, maybe next year I will see a fireworks display as grand as the ones at Marina Bay Sands just next to my flat.
But seriously, how can ICA allow such contraband to come in so easily to Singapore?

Wiz
TRS Contributor

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: OK for Indian FTrash to Let Off Firecrackers, But Arrest HHH + Roy for Protest in

I dont understand why must shit skins celebrate at night? :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: OK for Indian FTrash to Let Off Firecrackers, But Arrest HHH + Roy for Protest in

yeah how did they manage to obtain fireworks in Singapore?i mean i grew up in Singapore and iv never seen a goddam firework in my life,only on youtube.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yeah how did they manage to obtain fireworks in Singapore?i mean i grew up in Singapore and iv never seen a goddam firework in my life,only on youtube.

Replies to this is that the TS is racist . So CNYlets do the same and nothing. Should happen

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

.....I am quite sure fireworks are illegal in Singapore so what is ICA doing?
Today, they import this and never get caught. Next year they might bring in even bigger fireworks....

Someone had already said foreigners in Singapore must be protected. These foreigners are just enjoying the protection. They can do whatever they like in the country, firing crackers, burning police cars, running vice rings, etc.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

Stop putting words into my mouth, you daft Stinkee! I only said "maximum restraint"! Get it?! *chey*

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do they release fire crackers in cny? Never heard of it.

Btw when shit skins do it somehow it's more acceptable or not as offensive compared to as a chinese does it.

I have noticed this and mentioned it a long time ago.

Some of you probably only notice it recently cos you are so blur.

But the worst thing is some of you that don't do a damn thing about it at all.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Its like new year mah! Must wait until midnight.
temple in serangoon road had fireworks around midnight.... seriously wonder if they applied for a permit. celebrations or not, midningt is not a decent hour to be making such noise

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I dont understand why must shit skins celebrate at night? :biggrin:

Diwali is the festival of light, they like to go to dark places so that the light can illuminate the place, chasing away the all darkness... Sadly, it didn't quite happen that way :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

This one 黑吃黑 lagi best lah

Man explains why he had "no choice" but to cling onto moving car at Jalan Jurong Kechil
Posted on 24 October 2014 | 26,813 views | 4 comments

cling2.jpg

STOMPER STUNNED, THE NEW PAPER

Zaihan Mohamed Yusof
The New Paper
Wednesday, 22 October, 2014

It may look like a scene from a movie, but what happened to Mr Haresh Govindaraju was no stunt.
It was the most terrifying ride of his life as he clung to a moving car, slumped against the windscreen and bonnet, for about 5km.
His arms were spread across the windscreen so his hands could grip the metal frames — each barely 3cm wide — at the edge of the windscreen.
Mr Haresh, a 47-year-old technician, told The New Paper yesterday: “I didn’t dare move as I clung to the front of the car. The lines on the road were a blur.
“I held on as tightly as I could. I was so terrified that I would end up being run over by the car if I lost my grip.”
His ride of terror last Saturday evening had started at King Albert Park in Bukit Timah and ended at a neighbourhood police post at Bukit Batok East Avenue 6, roughly 5km away.
It was captured on video and the clip was later posted on citizen journalism website Stomp.
Mr Haresh and two friends had staked out a condominium at King Albert Park that day for a man who allegedly owed them money over an investment deal that had turned sour.
The man is believed to be a manager in a credit company, who had become uncontactable more than six months ago.
TIP-OFF
Mr Haresh’s friend had received a tip-off that the manager and his family were living in the condo.
At around 6pm, the trio spotted the manager driving into the condo.
They went to intercept the driver but when he saw them, he tried to drive out of the condo.
Mr Haresh said he stood in front of the moving car to block it from leaving.
“I was confident he would stop. After all, we were childhood friends,” he said.
“The next thing I knew, I was hit and I found myself lying face-down on the car’s bonnet.”
Mr Haresh showed this reporter bruises on both his shins during the interview in his Hougang flat. He said the bruises were the result of him being hit by the car’s front bumper.
He added that the car kept moving while he was on the bonnet, so he had no choice but to hang on for dear life.
As the car drove away, it barely missed a white car that was entering the condo, he said.
Mr Haresh also claimed that the driver tried to dislodge him from the car by swerving, braking and even turning on the windscreen wipers.
“I could feel the windscreen blades rubbing against my body,” he said.
He started panicking when the car went onto the busy Upper Bukit Timah Road and then turned left to Jalan Jurong Kechil.
Though he had no idea of the car’s speed, it felt fast to him as the wind buffeted his body.
Couldn’t he have got off the car when the car slowed down?
“I saw the female passenger gesturing to me to get off the bonnet but I didn’t dare move because I couldn’t gamble that he would stop safely. What if he had accelerated when I tried to get off?” said Mr Haresh.
Somewhere along Jalan Jurong Kechil, the drama was captured on video by someone in a passing car. Mr Haresh said he had no idea he was being filmed.
“I had no time to look at the surroundings or figure out where he was taking me to,” he said.
“I only noticed the things happening to me. Every time he jammed on the brakes, I started to slide down the bonnet. When that happened, I desperately held on to the windscreen wipers.
“When he accelerated, I was pushed up against the windscreen.”
The video clip on Stomp showed the car’s brake lights coming on and off abruptly.
Mr Haresh said he shouted at the driver in Tamil, asking if he really wanted to kill him. But he was unsure if he could be heard from inside the car as it was windy outside.
At one point, when the car slowed down to a crawl, a man went to him and said in Malay: “Mati, mati, abang. Turun, abang.” (“You’ll die, brother. Get down, brother.”)
Mr Haresh said that particular encounter was hazy. All he remembers saying to the man was, “Write down the car’s licence plate number.”
When the car stopped, Mr Haresh found himself at the front of the neighbourhood police post in Bukit Batok East Avenue 6.
ATTENTION
The driver honked to get the attention of the police as Mr Haresh stubbornly clung on to the car, as he did not want the driver to flee.
When an officer asked him to get off the bonnet, he did so only after the female passenger agreed to alight and enter the police post with him to give her statement.
The driver drove off after that, said Mr Haresh.
The police said they had “established a case of rash act had occurred”.
A police spokesman told TNP that two men had been arrested and were later offered police bail.
TNP understands that the driver is being investigated for the rash act.
Mr Haresh said: “Netizens are saying that I’m crazy or a joker to jump on the bonnet.
“The truth is, I’m no hero. Nobody in his right mind would want to be in my situation. I had no choice.”
This article was published on Oct 22 in The New Paper.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shifting CPF goal post will result in all sinkie behaving in this manner. Will CPF 'investment' by GIC sour? You bet.

Alexis980

Oh for god's sake..these fire crackers are sold in half the stalls at Little India bazaar..no one has to "illegally import" when it is being sold in the open..so what, the entire little India stall owners are illegally selling explosives in broad daylight without any approval whatsoever? and why bring foreign or local into this? I have seen both foreign and locals not to mention other races playing the crackers during deepawali too...so what is your problem..jealous this firecracker didn't come out during CNY? because you don't come across as safety conscious at all, more racist..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh for god's sake..these fire crackers are sold in half the stalls at Little India bazaar..no one has to "illegally import" when it is being sold in the open..so what, the entire little India stall owners are illegally selling explosives in broad daylight without any approval whatsoever? and why bring foreign or local into this? I have seen both foreign and locals not to mention other races playing the crackers during deepawali too...so what is your problem..jealous this firecracker didn't come out during CNY? because you don't come across as safety conscious at all, more racist..

This is just the start. Once the ah tiongs know the Indians can get away with burning fireworks, they will follow suit during cny. The nightmare will then be unstoppable.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think some of Sinkieland's silly laws regarding firecrackers, chewing gum, satellite tv, street hawkers and exotic pets should be reviewed. The PAP govt has removed all the fun from life. :rolleyes:

pop-pop-10.jpg

^ Even these are banned in Sinkieland, you can get 3 boxes for RM2 in Malaysia.

But of course, if it were some Sinkies letting off those firecrackers in the videos, they would have been arrested swiftly. To the PAP, Sinkies are lower caste people, an undesirable burden to their great plans. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is just the start. Once the ah tiongs know the Indians can get away with burning fireworks, they will follow suit during cny. The nightmare will then be unstoppable.

Don't forget the Pinoys and their noisy street festivals, some of which are quasi-religious and dedicated to Catholic saints. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

then singapore will be fourth of july in january......cant wait to order fireworks from america.

[video=youtube;CYukVnNSj6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYukVnNSj6I[/video]