• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore driver hits car with steering lock on Johor highway

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stomp | Wednesday, Oct 22, 2014
Two pregnant women were left terrified after the driver of a Singapore-registered car hit the vehicle they were seated in with a steering lock.
A video of the incident was uploaded publicly onto Facebook on Tuesday. The user says in the caption that it occurred on a highway near Malaysian customs.
The person who uploaded the video stated that he was driving the car through Malaysian customs.
He alleges that the driver of the Singapore-registered car tried to cut into the lane they were in, and he had already given way to him on a previous occasion.
When the Singapore driver's second attempt at overtaking the car the pregnant women were in failed, he allegedly yelled "Little boy, must learn from me" at the other driver.
After passing the toll booths, the driver who uploaded this video said that the Singapore driver chased after their vehicle and yelled at them to get down.
They ignored this and continued on their way, but the Singapore driver caught up with them on a highway nearby and stopped his car in front of their vehicle.
He got out of his vehicle with a steering lock and hit their side-view mirror with it, before kicking the car's door.
He is then seen in the clip being led away by the passenger in his car.
"There are two pregnant women in the car. What if something happens to them? What poor upbringing," said the video's uploader.
- See more at: http://transport.asiaone.com/news/g...-car-steering-lock-johor#sthash.oBDf4HKP.dpuf

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the vid?
Incidents like these very funny one....
Stressed out garang sinkies bullying fellow sinkies but see police and pappies turn to guai kia.
Channel that fierceness and hatred towards the pappies la.
Dun be a 门口狗

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Malaysians or FT who work in Spore drive Spore registered cars.

It might be a Spore registered car but how do we know the driver was a Sporean:confused:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I'd always carry a stun gun in my car and 3 in my house.:smile: At 1 time I was at a carpark in Bukit Indah. The Chinese Myvi driver must have annoyed the Indian Tucson driver by probably taking his parking lot. Without any warning, the Indian walked to the Myvi driver, punched and whacked him on his head until he had to rush back to his vehicle crying and later called on his handphone.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I'd always carry a stun gun in my car and 3 in my house.:smile: At 1 time I was at a carpark in Bukit Indah. The Chinese Myvi driver must have annoyed the Indian Tucson driver by probably taking his parking lot. Without any warning, the Indian walked to the Myvi driver, punched and whacked him on his head until he had to rush back to his vehicle crying and later called on his handphone.

Another good reason not to date a Indian girl.