• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl dressed as old lady scares off fiancé

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal

China Daily, October 23, 2014

What will you do if your darling turns into an old lady over night?

7427ea210acc15b2fbe52e.jpg

A man in Shenzhen, South China's Guangdong province, burst into a fit of temper on seeing his girlfriend "become" an old woman the very day they planned to take wedding photos, and the pair quarreled, reported xinhuanet.com.

The girl wanted to know whether her fiancé would still love her when she was 70 and decided to test him by dressing like an old lady. The boyfriend did not like the new look and ran away, leaving the girl weeping.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

China Daily, October 23, 2014

What will you do if your darling turns into an old lady over night?

7427ea210acc15b2fbe52e.jpg

A man in Shenzhen, South China's Guangdong province, burst into a fit of temper on seeing his girlfriend "become" an old woman the very day they planned to take wedding photos, and the pair quarreled, reported xinhuanet.com.

The girl wanted to know whether her fiancé would still love her when she was 70 and decided to test him by dressing like an old lady. The boyfriend did not like the new look and ran away, leaving the girl weeping.

Women are stupid..

guys go for looks and attracted by looks and that is why the cosmetic industries thrives because of this..

Women cares about love so much that they forget what is logic..

For age old loves, you need the couple to be together for years and it is more than just looks.. it is a bond.

But of course, 3rd world shit chinks dun understand this, they only know how to ban first world human beings... Pls keep doing that.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women are stupid..

guys go for looks and attracted by looks and that is why the cosmetic industries thrives because of this..

For age old loves, you need the couple to be together for years and it is more than just looks.. it is a bond.

But of course, 3rd world shit chinks dun understand this, they only know how to ban first world human beings... Pls keep doing that.

Yes it looks like her plan badly backfired.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the guy needs to dress like a pauper and also behave like a drunk alcoholic wife beating miserable sonofabytch living in trash can groucho.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is better off calling it quits. The woman is likely to become a mental case sooner or later.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women are stupid..

I totally agree with you. If i have to marry such a women, i will rather i divorce her right now. Inmature and shallow are the words i like to put up.