• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally, our Founding Father Lee Kuan Yew had been Immortalised

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singaporeans will forever remember our founding father and mother who had turned a fishing village into what it is today - Swiss cheese standard

attachment.php

Attachments

• MrLeeAndLateWife231014e.jpg
    MrLeeAndLateWife231014e.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 591

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans will forever remember our founding father and mother who had turned a fishing village into what it is today - Swiss cheese standard

attachment.php

Enuff said :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZSNyiSetZ8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What ten Courts? I heard it was multiple levels of sheer torture which I am sure the one on the right is going thru right now.

Oh and one don't get the chance to select which level you go to and it also does not mean once you completed all the levels you have done your tour..

Some get to start all over again! LoL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Finally I have a place to worship my idol whenever I am in Singapore.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I strongly propose and petition to the government of Singapore to start design and construction of a Grand Mausoleum befitting a Grand Leader, it must cost more than our $1.87 billion Sports Hub in fact let spend $5 billion on it and must be grander than this

So that all Singapore can do this whole day everyday

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how people will react when they find out that the Lee's have amassed billions while .they can't even touch their CPF.

What about "IF" there is nothing left of their CPF?
There is a saying about where there is smoke, there is fire. It's very hazy in Spore:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i propose a statue of Lee Kuan Yew be erected in every school auditorium and every neighbourhood town council,wearing a soviet general uniform and carrying the hammer and sickle and the red flag.