• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone tried Diamond-infused Forever Flawless facial peeling gel?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
TESTED by spring singapore.. double confirm no chemical. lang jeow lor...wanna buy anot. dont be a 问神。 ask dont buy can become chow cheesepie ok.

I think no body will buy, be prepared to swallow them all or they will go to waste.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
where are the evidence that supports what you say? If you sponsor a study about the cure for aids, will you get the cure for aids? LOL I think you want to disprove forever flawless so relentlessly because a girl with good looking skin chose another guy instead of you so now you hate anything related to good looking skin.

If I threw money into a study into a cure for AIDS, the outcome would be that a cure is in sight within 5 years. Whether this actually eventuates is a different story altogether. That's how things work in biotec.

As for forever flawless I'm not saying it does not work at all. What I am saying is that you can get other skin exfoliants that do the same job at one tenth the price.

In NZ the Maori use m&d from hot springs. If you want I can send you a tub for free. I'll fill a jar the next time I'm in Rotorua. 100% natural.. it's straight out of the bowels of mother earth.

You don't need diamond powder as an exfoliant. Diamond powder is used to polish glass. You don't need the hardest structure on earth for soft skin. Pumice is a far better option and it's just as natural. As for gold it is the most inert element on the periodic table and will do absolutely nothing when it comes in contact with skin.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I threw money into a study into a cure for AIDS, the outcome would be that a cure is in sight within 5 years. Whether this actually eventuates is a different story altogether. That's how things work in biotec.

As for forever flawless I'm not saying it does not work at all. What I am saying is that you can get other skin exfoliants that do the same job at one tenth the price.

In NZ the Maori use m&d from hot springs. If you want I can send you a tub for free. I'll fill a jar the next time I'm in Rotorua. 100% natural.. it's straight out of the bowels of mother earth.

If money can solve everything then how come Temasek keep on losing money? other skin exfoliants cando the same job at one tenth the price(more like 1/4 the price) but they contain lots of chemicals. m&d got bacteria, no thank you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If money can solve everything then how come Temasek keep on losing money? other skin exfoliants cando the same job at one tenth the price(more like 1/4 the price) but they contain lots of chemicals. m&d got bacteria, no thank you.

Everything is made of chemicals.

If you want to part with your money, be my guest. Consumers like you are a conman's dream because you buy into the hype and the misinformation. If it wasn't for your kind, companies that market this rubbish would have closed shop long ago.

They thrive along with fortune tellers, pastors, priests and politicians because every generation breeds a new crop of gullible souls.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything is made of chemicals.

If you want to part with your money, be my guest. Consumers like you are a conman's dream because you buy into the hype and the misinformation. If it wasn't for your kind, companies that market this rubbish would have closed shop long ago.

They thrive along with fortune tellers, pastors, priests and politicians because every generation breeds a new crop of gullible souls.

There are natural and made-made chemicals. I think it is you who is gullible because you don't realize the extra cost of a product due to the store rental and employees fees need to be factored into the cost of the product. A Japanese skin exfoliant placed at a small display area at Watson's filled with chemicals sell for about $15, compared to a natural product with its own standalone store that sells for $90 is reasonable.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
My FB uses Protein-infused, forever Creamy Ornamental Facial (COF) Gel which i give to her regularly.
She says after using for a couple of months it makes her skin supple, whiter, and her face more radiant.
My only complaint tho, is that when I help to apply it on her face, she has a very strange and distorted facial expression leh