• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone tried Diamond-infused Forever Flawless facial peeling gel?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got approached by this girl in black stockings when I walked by her counter on the 3rd floor beside Starbucks at Suntec city. She put the diamond infused facial peeling gel on my arm and removed the dead skin cells. The skin looks glowing like the red carpet celebrity kind of glowing skin.

FF12-2T.jpg

http://www.foreverflawless.com/Diamond-Infused-Facial-Peel-p/ff12.htm

I saw the ingredients list on the box and they are all natural ingredients, I think the chemicals in many facial products can cause cancer. She said no parabens like those found in Body shop, no preservatives. She told me anniversary discount from $200 to $120, then tell me can give me her staff discount to $90. I know it is all sales tactic but the product is really more natural than the cheaper Japanese skin peeling gel sold at Watson's.

She said one bottle can last for one year.

I think it is good for clearing blocked pores and the black dots on the nose. She said it is more gentle than manual microdermabrasion, facial scrub, salt/sugar scrub and facial. She said can use everyday. I am thinking of buying one bottle, anyone tried it before?

I see have a lot of celebrities use it,
https://www.facebook.com/foreverflawlesscosmetics

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark lah... same trick at MBS also. they use chiobu to entice, seduce n induce you.

just go for your $2 sample gatsby cheap and good. dont exflioate your skin too much, you will grow to regret it.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark lah... same trick at MBS also. they use chiobu to entice, seduce n induce you.

just go for your $2 sample gatsby cheap and good. dont exflioate your skin too much, you will grow to regret it.

the cheap gatsby got alot of chemicals, might cause cancer become like pan ling ling or it will rot my skin become like plastic or rubber.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do we look like we know what the best brand of eye liner and lipstick is u chao ah gua....wtf the product more natural than body shop.

if the Diamond gel can make u look like Kimura then by all means go ahead and buy it.

[video=youtube;Tu4x40pmd-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu4x40pmd-E[/video]

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://www.maisonduvann.com/2013/03/cosmetic-scams-beware-orogold-sister-flawless/

<header class="entry-header" style="margin: 0px 0px 1.714285714rem; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: 'PT Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px;">COSMETIC SCAMS BEWARE…OROGOLD AND FOREVER FLAWLESS

</header>
It is a sad fact of life that consumers are to be scammed, no more so than the abundant complaints virtually spilling unabated on many websites globally about Oro Gold. Before we go any further we have also been approached by Forever Flawless (in the exact same pitch at the same UK shopping centre as was previously occupied by Oro Gold who are, quote ‘a related company’). Whereas Oro Gold was selling the benefits of 24karat properties and derivatives thereof, Forever Flawless is doing the same, using the same technique and leading consumers down the diamond route. PLEASE TAKE CARE… Let’s address this situation methodically:

1. The sales pitch which can be likened to being pushy and aggressive, and as most of the articles suggest on the web, you will be beckoned by the question ‘do you want to look younger’ or more recently, ‘have you got 5 mins?’ The answer you must give is a reounding ‘NO…why do you ask?’ do not walk over to the kiosk; stand still and listen to the approach in words, without the backup of samples, formulas or prices. In our case, we had a wonderful sales rep by the name of Eddie – a charming and delightful boy who had been sent to London by his Israeli boss who ‘owned the company’. We trialled ALL the creams and experienced the same PVA trick on the inside of our wrists which would have worked wondrously had it not been for the fact that we test products for a living, and have to exfoliate entirely every day! hence the skin that was being rubbed off was impossible (unless you are a snake and shed skin 3 times a day). We tried the thermal masks, collagen series, moisturizers, eye creams etc and so on, in fact it is probably safe to say we have smelt and used every product in the range. Charming Eddie was marvellous, due to the fact he had run out of samples, he was kind enough to give us actual products to try. We did hear the ‘numbers game’ being spieled out but unfortunately had no ‘cash’ available and their kiosk had no signal that day to process card payments! so we walked away. During testing it was found that the products did not live up to their ‘intentions’ whilst they were pleasantly fragranced they did not bestow us with any anti aging miracles, nor did they fight acne to give the skin a blemish free radiant glow. Unfortunately we were unable to find Eddie ever again, he did mention that he was visiting Vegas to launch the products there and similarly here in the UK at Selfridges/Harrods/Harvey Nichols and Westfield but none of these sites ever materialised.

2. Being in the cosmetic/beauty industry we were approached to try the newly launched range of diamond products now known as Forever Flawless. Since having learned that they are ‘the same company’ and remembering Eddie’s ‘heads up’ on the upcoming launch of a diamond range we declined to test them.
Orogold was due to exhibit in Ireland recently at the Irish Beauty Show but they were a no show on the day.

Money Saving Expert online has also warned consumers about this company and related entities (Forever Flawless, Dead Sea Cosmetics) etc.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4081273

Anyone who is caught out must go to Consumer Advice Bureau (08454 04 05 06 ) and Action Fraud (call them on 0300 123 2040).
These products are not worthy of the hugely inflated price tags please be careful, if you need any advice we are available online so contact us.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you fall for this sort of crap, you deserve to be parted with your money.

http://fashionros.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/forever-flawless-follow-up.html

This is not crap, it is only crap if you buy at the original price without bargaining with the girl. The girl tested the product on my skin and the results was shiny and soft skin. Got aftershave product also, you should try it.

what is crap are the products that contain parabens that can cause cancer
http://www.besthealthmag.ca/look-great/beauty/parabens-what-are-they-and-are-they-really-that-bad

"Their names are a mouthful—methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben and isobutylparaben. You’ll find them listed on thousands of personal care products such as shampoos, mascara, foundations and body lotions. But over the past few years, a debate has been building among scientists, product safety regulators and cosmetic manufacturers about whether these ubiquitous chemicals, used for almost 70 years, may actually be harmful to our health.

Some of the questions being asked: Is the rising incidence of breast cancer linked in part to the fact that parabens, which have a weak ability to mimic estrogen, have been found in breast cancer tumours and can be isolated from other body tissues? Are declining sperm counts and increasing rates of male breast cancer and testicular cancer related to the fact that these chemicals can be absorbed into our skin, potentially disrupting our endocrine systems?

We don’t know yet. But some researchers feel there may be reason for concern. One of the most vocal is Philippa Darbre, a senior lecturer in oncology and researcher in biomolecular sciences at the University of Reading, in England. She specializes in the impact of estrogen on breast cancer. In 2004, Darbre’s team published a pivotal study that detected parabens in 18 of 20 samples of tissue from breast tumour biopsies. Her study didn’t prove parabens cause cancer, only that they were easily detected among cancerous cells. The study was criticized for not comparing paraben levels in normal tissue, but nevertheless, the results called out for more investigation."

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
do we look like we know what the best brand of eye liner and lipstick is u chao ah gua....wtf the product more natural than body shop.

if the Diamond gel can make u look like Kimura then by all means go ahead and buy it.

I never ask about eyeliner and lipstick you are a gong kia. I even went to body shop and look at their products and saw lots of paraben ingredients on the bottles. If you think I am wrong you go and see for yourself. Cheapskate $6.50 bodywash you think is so good? I already have kimura's skin, just need to preserve it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is not crap, it is only crap if you buy at the original price without bargaining with the girl. The girl tested the product on my skin and the results was shiny and soft skin. Got aftershave product also, you should try it.

what is crap are the products that contain parabens that can cause cancer
http://www.besthealthmag.ca/look-great/beauty/parabens-what-are-they-and-are-they-really-that-bad

If you sponsor a study, it will give you whatever outcome you desire.

Cancer rates are on the rise for the simple reason that people are living much longer. In the good old days people died from infections and other illnesses well before they were reached the age where cell division goes haywire.

Cancer risk increases with age and three quarters of all cancers today are diagnosed in people over 60. In ancient civilizations, very few people reached that age in the first place.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell me first good or not.

From me of cos is all go9d no bad. 100% natural. No additive. No chemical. No ozone depletion. No msg. No artificial coloring. No cancer causing substance. So are you ready to order?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you sponsor a study, it will give you whatever outcome you desire.

Cancer rates are on the rise for the simple reason that people are living much longer. In the good old days people died from infections and other illnesses well before they were reached the age where cell division goes haywire.

Cancer risk increases with age and three quarters of all cancers today are diagnosed in people over 60. In ancient civilizations, very few people reached that age in the first place.

where are the evidence that supports what you say? If you sponsor a study about the cure for aids, will you get the cure for aids? LOL I think you want to disprove forever flawless so relentlessly because a girl with good looking skin chose another guy instead of you so now you hate anything related to good looking skin.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
From me of cos is all go9d no bad. 100% natural. No additive. No chemical. No ozone depletion. No msg. No artificial coloring. No cancer causing substance. So are you ready to order?

Are you sure no chemical? If you eat meat and use parabens, the toxins and parabens will be present in the cum.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
TESTED by spring singapore.. double confirm no chemical. lang jeow lor...wanna buy anot. dont be a 问神。 ask dont buy can become chow cheesepie ok.