• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Increase Mental Strength

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like this especially, i see a lot of sinkies behave this way, especially certain forummers...:p

Don’t hide from the truth. Being able to face reality might be the biggest sign of a person’s emotional and mental strength. If you’re going to overcome an obstacle, you need to be able to take it head on. Lying to yourself about what’s going on will only end up hurting you in the end.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both sochi n krafty
today free.?
Can help each other pcc.

school holiday start.
young kids lurking in adult forum again

help to pass time during school holidays?

yes.you are right.
small kids will do mishchieve if they have extra time.
the handwriting is on the wall...
he will go round attacking everbody thread.
wonder sam can create 1 more forum for kids that is not mature enough to cast vote yet?:biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes.you are right.
small kids will do mishchieve if they have extra time.
the handwriting is on the wall...
he will go round attacking everbody thread.
wonder sam can create 1 more forum for kids that is not mature enough to cast vote yet?:biggrin:
My neighbour told me his co worker has a idea to save money.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i like this especially, i see a lot of sinkies behave this way, especially certain forummers...:p

Don’t hide from the truth. Being able to face reality might be the biggest sign of a person’s emotional and mental strength. If you’re going to overcome an obstacle, you need to be able to take it head on. Lying to yourself about what’s going on will only end up hurting you in the end.

Anyway seen Tonychat?