• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$8 Msian Cow: If Ang Moh Countries Walk & Cycle to Work, Why Can't You Stinkees?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have he considered the weather, humidity, haze, lack of parking space for bikes, etc...

Is he finding a way out for MRT?

I cycled to school daily when I was a kid. The weather and humidity is part and parcel of life in the tropics. I see no reason why it should be a deterrent.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, you stupid or what? Cycle to nearest MRT station in the cool mornings or evening, no one is asking you to cycle all the way to work.

I do that sometimes to leave the car at home and get some exercise, in office wear too, I practise what I preach.

To pay for a COE or even the price of a weekend car for cheapo like you?

You must be MORE stupid than I thought.

I wonder do they give out Nobel prize for that..STUPIDITY that is! LoL

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$8 Msian Cow: If Ang Moh Countries ministers can accept lower pay to Work, but why should i?

tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
To pay for a COE or even the price of a weekend car for cheapo like you?

You must be MORE stupid than I thought.

I wonder do they give out Nobel prize for that..STUPIDITY that is! LoL

Paying for COE is stupid? or replying me is more stupid?

Himawari

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everyone cycles, I am very sure we will have COE for bicycles. Garment will not waste the chance to squeeze more money from you.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, you stupid or what? Cycle to nearest MRT station in the cool mornings or evening, no one is asking you to cycle all the way to work.

I do that sometimes to leave the car at home and get some exercise, in office wear too, I practise what I preach.

Good for you. Nowadays toll fee very expensive. Not feasible to try to be a JB petrol warrior. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cycle to work is possible provided there are good and clean shower rooms in the offices. They should make this mandatory. Plus roads are not cycling friendly. Cycling to work is even more risky than using motorbikes. And even that is DAngerous already.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
since the last GE,overcrowding of mrt cannot resolve,so now they suggust diverting the crowd to bicycle.:confused:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
san jose is the most bike-friendly city in the bay area as roads are wide, terrain is flat, and dedicated bike lanes are painted green. but on a typical work day, no bikes can be seen on the green lanes. :confused:

image.jpg