• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Tony Tan and the Queen - caption please

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a coalition party in UK.

The coalition government is made up of Conservative and Liberal Democrat MPs. Labour is currently in Opposition.
Uncle Tony met with the leaders of all three main political parties - David Cameron, Ed Miliband and Nick Clegg. This is a courtesy extended to all visiting Heads of State during a State visit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
tonytan.PNG

Tony (thinking to himself): "Compared with HC, the Queen looks quite chio."

Tony: "Solly ah, last night I cannot get my lancheow up"
Queen: "Kanina, I am grouchy because I didn't get any. Must use the Corgis again tonight. Sian ah"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
tonytan.PNG

Queen muttering under her breath: "Tony, where were you last night? I wear my Victoria Secret underwear and wait for you, you never come to my room"
Tony whispering back: "Wah lau, your palace got so many rooms, I got lost mah. Accidentally went into Philip's room. Anyway, I cheong him lah, lobang is lobang, right? See, he has big smile on his face this morning"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
tonytan.PNG

Tony: "You see my face like that happy or not? Lau sai like crazy last night. Went to look for good olde fashion English Fish and Chips place, every where only got Indian restaurants. What is this Vindaloo shit, make me diarrhea like crazy"
Queen: "Now you know why I am so anal retentive"

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony: "You see my face like that happy or not? Lau sai like crazy last night. Went to look for good olde fashion English Fish and Chips place, every where only got Indian restaurants. What is this Vindaloo shit, make me diarrhea like crazy"
Queen: "Now you know why I am so anal retentive"

Tony: You know under my government, we let in lots of foreigners...

Queen: No wonder you country is little PRC!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony Tan has to meet the leader of the Opposition. When a head of state visits sinkapore, he/she doesn't get to meet our leader of the opposition. Why leh?

ahem who is the leader of our opposition? If say the Queen meets LTK, Chee would KPKB. If the Quen meets Chee, Low would also KPKB. If the Queen meets GMS, she would slap him.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when they replaced the ornate crockery with a banana leaf, she informed the istana butler to remove it, replace it with a newspaper and just serve her fish and chips instead - imploring that she was not a vegan, as it was the only food that she uses her hand to eat with :biggrin:

She will say,,aiyah!...we all relax..& change into her saree & her hubby Falip into his dhoti....:biggrin: what will cousin tony wear? 555 singlet with, dark blue cotton pants & wooden clogs.."cha kiat"...:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ahem who is the leader of our opposition? If say the Queen meets LTK, Chee would KPKB. If the Quen meets Chee, Low would also KPKB. If the Queen meets GMS, she would slap him.

U are such a fucking retard. Is there another opposition party in Parliament now that is not named Worker's Party? Is there another opposition party in parliament with more seats than WP? Therefore the leader of the Official Opposition is obviously the leader of the WP.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No agenda. The original invitation was made by Kate and Wills when they visited Singapore in 2012 to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee.
I believe Uncle Tony has extended a reciprocal invitation to the Queen to visit us to celebrate our 50th year of independence from colonial rule but I very doubt she will accept the offer.

Our President's State visit is hardly making ANY impression in the UK media.

It would be great, her Majesty the Queen can come & shake hands with "our majesty" Old Fart for old times sake..." Blimey, Harry..had been a long time, how about a gin & tonic?"... ha ha ha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It would be great, her Majesty the Queen can come & shake hands with "our majesty" Old Fart for old times sake..." Blimey, Harry..had been a long time, how about a gin & tonic?"... ha ha ha

"Blimey 'arry, you look like a fucking scarecrow on halloween. I have got egyptian mummies in the British museum with more meat than you"

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's just keep things simple. William and Kate visited singapore a few months back and Indranee did this big wayang over in Queenstown. A state visit to the UK is simply reciprocal and not much more.

you mean this elaborate wayang show?

2013-06-22 08.52.39.jpg

what a fucking crock of bullshit......

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's Comical President's UK Debut

Nowhere in the democratic world can we see the preposterous spectacle of a president elected by 34 per cent of the electorate. The proper and democratic president should have been decided by a run-off election when it was obvious that there was no convincing elected candidate with over 50 per cent of the vote at the last presidential election.

Dr. Tony Tan was backed by the funky PAP leadership who feared that a run-off would have resulted in an overwhelming victory by the more popular Dr. Tan Cheng Bok who, the PAP leaders may find to their dismay, may not be as easily manipulated as the more pliable Dr. Tony Tan. So a 34 per cent minority president was foisted on an unsuspecting electorate who were incredibly caught unaware and had unfortunately missed the chance to register a strong protest. Of course, it did not include the 34 per cent who voted for Dr. Tony Tan. So we are now faced with the ridiculous spectacle of a comical minority President representing Singapore on the world stage.

By a quirky stroke of luck there is no dearth of gullible and well-meaning countries ready to show some semblance of civility and diplomacy to the clownish minority President in order not to belittle the self-conscious and conceited Singapore Government. The British Government feels that it is their turn now to invite a domestically undistinguished minority President to a State Visit to the United Kingdom, the first Singapore president to be so invited. Not to be outdone by other countries which had hosted the President previously, the British Government seems to have gone overboard in its pomp and pageantry, befitting that of a past colonial master, accorded to the minority President from Singapore.

Quite rightly as the magnificent host, the British Monarch displayed consummate splendour in conferring the highest palace honour to an undistinguished minority President. Never in his wildest dream has Dr. Tony Tan experienced such a high degree of pomp and pageantry from a British Queen. Of course this highly exquisite Royal reception of Singapore's minority President is a boon to the reputation of the unimpressive PAP leadership in the world arena.

As expected, the slavish mainstream media, especially the Straits Times, went to town in highlighting the pomp and pageantry accorded to the minority President in his State Visit to the United Kingdom. To what extent has the Singapore electorate, excluding the 34 per cent pro-Dr. Tony Tan's voters, given more than a cursory attention to the minority President's State Visit to the United Kingdom is an interesting point to show the acceptance and popularity of Dr. Tony Tan by this segment of the electorate. He can merrily go on his foreign escapades but he can, if he has any humility, only claim to represent 34 per cent of Singaporeans. Why the British Government chooses at this time to accord a State Visit to a Singapore minority President is unfathomable.

Our late President Ong Teng Cheong could have done Singapore proud if the British Government had the good sense and judgement to have invited him then. He was a properly elected President with a convincing majority and was popularly acknowledged as the People's President.

http://singaporerecalcitrant.blogspot.sg/2014/10/singapores-comical-presidents-uk-debut.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan has royal blood, and that's all that matters. His job as President, the amount of votes he had obtained are irrelevant.

weetheamseng1.jpg

deWYLZS.jpg

Wanderer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony: *I haven't pang sai yet since yesterday... Jia lat... Keep on farting...*

Queen: *OMG... Whats that smell??*