• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Tony Tan and the Queen - caption please

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonytan.PNG

Tony (thinking to himself): "Compared with HC, the Queen looks quite chio."

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"She has a Buckingham Palace. How come I don't have ? I go home must build myself a Fuckingham Palace too !"

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder what is the agenda behind this visit? anybody knows...?:o

No agenda. The original invitation was made by Kate and Wills when they visited Singapore in 2012 to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee.
I believe Uncle Tony has extended a reciprocal invitation to the Queen to visit us to celebrate our 50th year of independence from colonial rule but I very doubt she will accept the offer.

Our President's State visit is hardly making ANY impression in the UK media.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
english pple are racist anyway...i smell a rat.:cool:

No agenda. The original invitation was made by Kate and Wills when they visited Singapore in 2012 to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee.
I believe Uncle Tony has extended a reciprocal invitation to the Queen to visit us to celebrate our 50th year of independence from colonial rule but I very doubt she will accept the offer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they're never-ending reciprocal niceties and obligations. she may accept if tancho promises royal class luxury suite on an a380 plus a state dinner serving chili crap with shells removed. and she's relieved she's no longer having state dinners with an ah neh. :p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they're never-ending reciprocal niceties and obligations. she may accept if tancho promises royal class luxury suite on an a380 plus a state dinner serving chili crap with shells removed. and she's relieved she's no longer having state dinners with an ah neh. :p

when they replaced the ornate crockery with a banana leaf, she informed the istana butler to remove it, replace it with a newspaper and just serve her fish and chips instead - imploring that she was not a vegan, as it was the only food that she uses her hand to eat with :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when they replaced the ornate crockery with a banana leaf, she informed the istana butler to remove it, replace it with a newspaper and just serve her fish and chips instead - imploring that she was not a vegan, as it was the only food that she uses her hand to eat with :biggrin:

state dinner for queen if nathan is still prez.......:p

image.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not so simple......read my post.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan has to meet the leader of the Opposition. When a head of state visits sinkapore, he/she doesn't get to meet our leader of the opposition. Why leh?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's just keep things simple. William and Kate visited singapore a few months back and Indranee did this big wayang over in Queenstown. A state visit to the UK is simply reciprocal and not much more.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's just keep things simple. William and Kate visited singapore a few months back and Indranee did this big wayang over in Queenstown. A state visit to the UK is simply reciprocal and not much more.

a very polite reciprocal,im pretty damn sure none of the ang mohs had any interest in seeing this slimy fishy chinky old man with hair lika colonel sanders.