• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nominations For The 2013/14 Sammyboy Forummer Awards Are Now Open In All Categories.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nominations For The 2013/14 Sammyboy Forummer Awards Are Now Open In All Categor

Gongest chee bye, why you love to suck up to that foreign trash?

If you have to ask.....you will never know.

E69 chump gets award for most naive gong cheebye.....for believing Adam Khoo's fake claim of being related to Khoo Teck Puat.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nominations For The 2013/14 Sammyboy Forummer Awards Are Now Open In All Categor

No sign or sound from my shitfu....i'm still looking for him. I offered reward for any info about him but still nothing.

also MIA after last post. where is kopiuncle buried???

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you have to ask.....you will never know.

E69 chump gets award for most naive gong cheebye.....for believing Adam Khoo's fake claim of being related to Khoo Teck Puat.

Honestly, if there is a Gong Chee Bye award, you will be the undisputed number one Gongest Chee bye in this forum, cum Bonus Award of Foreign Trash cock sucker also.

Use your common sense lah, gongest chee bye!! What is Adam Khoo's profession? He is some "Coach" teaching others to be a "self-made" millionaire supposedly like him. So, if he goes around claiming that he is Khoo Teck Puat's grandson, then who the fuck (other than gongest chee bye like you) will buy his self made millionaire theory and attend all his courses or buy his book? Is common sense right gongest chee bye??

I know it as I heard this from a relative who is in the financial sector close to their family circle.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

sadly i see no deserving winners this time round

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Update: Road to sammyboy 2013/14 forummer awards.

listed below are the nominees given,members are encouraged to browse through and share their thoughts/views on the nominees.

Best Forummer:Open (not in alphabetical order)
steffychun
buikia
Jah_rastafar_I
Rouge Trader
makapaaa
TracyTan866
sinkie
winnipegets
confuseous
Papsmearer
joetys
tonychat
krafty
eErotica69
Hokkien
looneytan
wendychan
singveld
eatshitdie
Agoraphobic
Narong Wongwan
laksaboy
?

Best Newcomer:Reg in 2013/14
LEGEND
gingerlyn
sochi2014
AhMeng
JackyCheung
RaIders
ILovePAP
Isogallardo
coffeeAhSoh
John Tan
Frenchbriefs
nutbush
?

Lifetime Achievement:Pioneer Generation 2008/09
steffychun
halsey02
sideswipe
po2wq
joetys
papsmearer
Jah_rastafar_I
jw5
laksaboy
Goh Meng Seng
eatshitdie
tonychat
Alakmaking
eErotica69
makapaaa
Maximillian chua-Heng
wikiphile
no-faith
johnny333
red amoeba
equalisation
?

LOSER Award:Open Category
tonychat
?

Kukubird:Open Category
(good news,no one has yet been nominated.)
?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so? how? ....

what's the result?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last min entrants...

Attention whore self promoting cunt of the year - Krafty

Richest Sbf member multi billionaire tua kang yaosiew blow own trumpet name drop moron - número UNO

Top Petrol warrior - xebay11

Top Idol (lifetime achievement hall of fame) - tonychat

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

how cum JoverChew worked so farked on his threats never get into best newbie?

jw5

Loyal

The best newbie got into him. :eek:

how cum JoverChew worked so farked on his threats never get into best newbie?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i would like to nominate syed putra for the best malay persona of this forum,and his special brand of halal comedy.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Due to unforeseen circumstances the 2013/14 sammyboy forummer awards has been postponed to Feb 2015.
The award committee apologized for any inconvenience caused to those that have been nominated namely steffychun,looneytan..etc..
The committee is waiting for a kukubird and a better script to be found.
Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How about a foreign trash award? Any nominations?

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about a foreign trash award? Any nominations?

The crown who claimed to have a jap wife and surfed sammyboy in Japan using Starhub network.