• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is number 1 yet again thanks to the PAP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's nature in sg if you look hard enough.

monitor lizard in sg.....

mangrove swamp still around in sg.....

I said GREAT nature, not those small-time NParks bullshit.

Here's an example:

grand-canyon-np.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said GREAT nature, not those small-time NParks bullshit.

Here's an example:

grand-canyon-np.jpg

dont bother...loser sinkies dunno what nature is,describing the nature in australia to a sinkie is like trying to describe what sunrise is like to stevie wonder.

sinkie thinks east coast park is nature,when the truth is east coast park is probably considered nature when u compare it to the polluted river in hangzhou,china.at least u can still swim in the water and it isnt covered with green slime and algae and yellow mercury.

Last edited:

kknnbbccbb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you read Lonely Planet travel guides, they're more biased towards the urban places: nightlife, restaurants, shopping, bars etc.

For people who wish to see ancient historical sites or great nature, there's nothing in Singapore.

True. This guide is quite narrow in its coverage and does not give a fuller picture of the countrys' attractions and places of interest.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont bother...loser sinkies dunno what nature is,describing the nature in australia to a sinkie is like trying to describe what sunrise is like to stevie wonder.

sinkie thinks east coast park is nature,when the truth is east coast park is probably considered nature when u compare it to the polluted river in hangzhou,china.at least u can still swim in the water and it isnt covered with green slime and algae and yellow mercury.

Nearly choked when news reported about a long forgotten reservoir in Keppel!! Wtf!! That's a puddle !!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many foreigners who came here on visit are impressed with the cleaniness of s'pore but are citing too expensive to stay comparing us to other asian countries. i am a friendly taxi driver, dun forget...:biggrin:
why not be friendly with that guy who pimps his katoey at the destination below for some sort of arrangement / commission to the backpackers ....altho they might not afford to pay....for the taxi fare, not the "end" product :wink:
These backpacking angmo went to the wrong places. I am sure the interviewees were the chow angmo having ole good time at Orchard Towers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 years go, I thought I used a lonely planet guide to travel overland between Europe to Asia through Yugoslavia, Greece, turkey, Iran, pakistan to India. Its guid books are for adventure seekers going through little treaded paths.it was during Iran Iraq war, Soviet occupation of Afghanistan and Sikh uprising in Punjab. So the India Pakistan border was closed unfortunately. Did not reach my end destination, new Delhi.