• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Animals from singapore zoo to be transported to istana for deepavali open house

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]ANIMALS FROM SINGAPORE ZOO TO BE TRANSPORTED TO ISTANA FOR DEEPAVALI OPEN HOUSE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
21 Oct 2014 - 1:55pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Deepavali is tomorrow and to celebrate, the Istana is opening up to the public from 8:30am to 6pm.

Visitors can indulge in many activities including watching performances by PAssionArts, Mobeatz, and PA Talents. The NUS Indian Dance Group and MSU’s Samba Masala will also put on performances for the Deepavali celebrations.

The President’s Office explained in a press release that they will also be transporting many animals from the Singapore Zoo to the Istana for the day to allow visitors to see some of the animals.

There will also be face painting and instant portraits available at an additional cost.

Entry is free for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs but other visitors are still welcome if they pay the $1 entry fee.

The President’s Office also explained that the duration of the events will depend on the air quality tomorrow.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

If the air quality is in ‘Hazardous’ levels the whole event will be called off completely but if it is at ‘Unhealthy’ to ‘Very Unhealthy’ levels, it will still go ahead but some activities may be shortened or suspended.

Otherwise, the event and performances will go ahead as planned.

While the press statement did not outline which animals would be brought in from the Singapore Zoo, is it necessary to transport the animals to the Istana for just 1 day?

There can be quite a lot of stress involved in moving certain animals as they may have to be put in very small cages and handled excessively to put on display for just one day before being transported back again.

=> The zoo is losing money big time. Forced to cut its entrance fees. And now using taxpayers' money to pay for the animals to be transported to the FAP palace to generate revenue to pay for the $$$million of the zoo's 'senior management'!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let Ah Meng's descendants greet the visitors. I'm sure the visitors would prefer it than whoever is subbing for our skiing prez.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone has been lurking on this forum and saw my suggestion about turning the Istana grounds into a petting zoo. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U know I would be interested in this event,my guess is this is for the benefit of the 1 million shitskins on this island.....and for the sake of science and the zoologist and botanist and biologist and scientologist card I did during primary school,I would like to observe these creatures or animals in their natural habitat and learn to integrate among them like gorrillas in the mist.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Will PAPpy dogs be available for petting? Can they perform cute tricks?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will PAPpy dogs be available for petting? Can they perform cute tricks?

"i wish to be available for petting if they release me from the pound." :o

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 484

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ow with the clowns inside it will b complete as a circus. So where is the animal rights clown from acres? Where does the new pap dog stand?on its hind legs? Or we should let the dog lie?