• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

That was 35 years ago... time flies

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My favourite song by the incomparable Anneke Grohloh:

It's good to see some real Singapore heritage unearthed instead of all that Hongkee canto shit that has nothing to do with Singapore whatsoever.

I used to love all the movies produced by Cathay Kris. The fact that I used to live just a couple of kms away from the studios probably had something to do with it.

My favorites were the Pontianak movies starring Wahid Satay.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not as old as you ah peks.

苏芮 - 酒干倘卖无

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WveZ5Vk4Aeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam. Go get fucked by yr ah neh shitskin kakis. U ah neh faggot with a cina name.

It's good to see some real Singapore heritage unearthed instead of all that Hongkee canto shit that has nothing to do with Singapore whatsoever.

I used to love all the movies produced by Cathay Kris. The fact that I used to live just a couple of kms away from the studios probably had something to do with it.

My favorites were the Pontianak movies starring Wahid Satay.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
温拿乐队 - 玩吓啦

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JKDozpme7Bk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
許冠傑 賣身契 1978

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7bm-CPZeZe8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
許冠傑 - 半斤八兩

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pi7hdoUd2_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean these 2? They are proof that b4 old fart and his speak mandarin campaign,,,Cantonese and other dialects in media was damn prominent in media,,if old fart did not get away with his shit,,the media in spore will be better than the sorry state it is now,,,

[video=youtube;hoKKCvSf0Hg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoKKCvSf0Hg[/video]

Ah Bui & Ah Sarn were famous back then... Dee oy, lerh oy hiow boy?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You a bit not consistent leh, my post #5 not embedded :p:p:p

KNN, you Mod also dunno how to embed!! Here we go.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JB0dEjAMqjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>