• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tour-group toddler pees in bottle at Taipei Din Tai Fung

Muslera

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tour-group toddler pees in bottle at Taipei Din Tai Fung

Staff Reporter
2014-10-21

EA10WUB7H_2014%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_copy1.JPG

The Din Tai Fung branch at Taipei 101. (File photo/China Times)

A Chinese tourist let her three-year-old stand on a chair and urinate in a plastic bottle during a meal at Taiwan's famous Din Tai Fung restaurant even though there was a toilet a short distance away.

According to Taiwan's Apple Daily, some of the urine spilled out of the bottle on to the group's dishes. The 37-year-old mother immediately demanded the restaurant replace the tainted food with new dishes but refused to pay for them.

"I paid a lot to travel already, why should I pay more for these [tainted dishes]?" she said. Finally she gave in and paid.

The incident took place when the group of five Chinese tourists had their lunch at Din Tai Fung's Taipei 101 store on Oct. 2. The mother of the child reportedly refused to listen to advice from the serving staff, who told her to take the toddler to a restroom just 100 meters away, and took out a plastic bottle for the child to urinate in.

The spectacle and the accompanying odor soon drew attention from other customers in the restaurant. The group left after the meal, leaving their apologetic guide in the restaurant.

The group of five belonged to a higher-end group tour from China's Shanxi province, at US$2,800 a head for the eight-day tour. They reportedly left Taiwan on Oct. 8.

According to a spokesperson for the restaurant, a member of staff at the scene at the time of the incident had pointed out the direction of the nearest toilet to the tourist and advised her to take the child there. The restaurant will put a greater emphasis on contingency training in the future, and it apologized to other guests who were there at the time.

The restaurant was immediately sanitized after the incident, said the spokesperson.

Din Tai Fung, the best known dumpling restaurant in Taiwan, was rated sixth among Asia's top 101 restaurants by thedailymeal.com, a US food and cuisine website. The restaurant has branches in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United States and Thailand.

This is not the first time that excretions from Chinese children caught short abroad has made the headlines; in April of this year there was a public outcry in Hong Kong when a man filmed a mainland couple encouraging their child to urinate on the street in the city.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fucking chinks are worse than dogs. I can take my dog to a cafe and he'll know not to pee there. He'll wait till he gets to a patch of grass.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder the kids are so stressed nowadays. Have to practice peeing into a small bottle hole everyday. I can't even do that. Even normal loos I sometimes spill out!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of parents remind me of ykhusher ah mah
pay 10cents expect to get 1dollar service.
so what u pay alot for trip.
cant afford just stay put.fuckin shit.
Ten cent bigger bull crate wheel.
fuck ykhusher the scrooge.

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type of parents remind me of ykhusher ah mah
pay 10cents expect to get 1dollar service.
So what u pay alot for trip.
Cant afford just stay put.fuckin shit.
Ten cent bigger bull crate wheel.
Fuck ykhusher the scrooge.

lololol...........

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder the kids are so stressed nowadays. Have to practice peeing into a small bottle hole everyday. I can't even do that. Even normal loos I sometimes spill out!!

Don't talk cock ... your cock head can easily slot thru Yakult bottle

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Suggest you go see SCDF & attend their "how to aim the nozzle course"...:biggrin: you have a wayward 'hose'... Was at Taipei 101 on October 12, 2014, Din Ta Fang was filled with "country men"....geez! & the whole place was filled with them, including the basement supermarket " The Marketplace" ( yes, same as SINgapore The Market Place), even the 89th floor observation deck was full of them, went up to the concourse..in the cold blistering rain...A Falugong group in raincoats was demostrating & BUSLOADS AFTER BUSLOADS of " country men" was unloading...geez!...they jostle rudely with you at the observation deck...there was one old fellow at a cafe at Basement 1 where I went for a coffee...in front of me..buying whatever...was waving his Gold Credit Card at the Barista all the time...

It is little wonder that , they get the child to pee in the bottle....the toilets are 100m from Din Ta Fang I can vouch for that...you can take the man out of the jungle...but you can't take the jungle out from the man...

Damn the whole place is over ran with "them"..even at Chiang Kai Shek Memorial....thankfully, at the night markets, etc...you don't see many of them...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Complain some more next time the toddler will pee into your cup. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking chinks are worse than dogs. I can take my dog to a cafe and he'll know not to pee there. He'll wait till he gets to a patch of grass.

does your dog know how to raise her arse when she know you wanna screw her?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"The group of five belonged to a higher-end group tour from China's Shanxi province, at US$2,800 a head for the eight-day tour"

money does or does not buy class?

Samaras

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The group of five belonged to a higher-end group tour from China's Shanxi province, at US$2,800 a head for the eight-day tour"

money does or does not buy class?

You can send Tiongs for classes but you can't take the crass out of Tiongs

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not easy peeing into a small-neck bottle. tiongs are training their kids very young as they are aiming for olympic gold in this sport. :o