• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breast Kena Grabbed from Windows

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I WAS SLEEPING WHEN A MAN REACHED IN MY WINDOW AND GRABBED MY BREAST[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
19 Oct 2014 - 10:19pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I'm writing this article to caution residents living in Tampines about an incident which occurred to me in late April. I live on the ground floor and my bed is placed near the window, which I leave open all the time. At about 5am or so, I was awoken by a tugging on my left bra. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see a man who had stuck his hand through the open window and was grabbing on to my bra, trying to lift it up. I screamed and he ran off. My father and brothers entered my room to see what the issue was and subsequently went out to find the man. Fortunately, they came back about an hour or so later and told me they had found him lurking around the void decks and had confronted him. The police was called and he was taken into custody. They also took my statements.
Till today, I have received no word from the police about the issue. According to the police, he will receive up to 2 years imprisonment, and/or caning, or a fine. He may also be charged for housebreaking. Just two weeks ago, I saw the man again at the bus stop not far from my home. We came face-to-face but he did not recognise me. At that moment, I panicked and made a detour just so as to avoid him. He is a Chinese man looks to be roughly in his 20s, with a medium built, slightly tanned with short black hair. Though I am unsure as to why the case has been left unresolved, I'm now afraid to sleep anywhere near the windows or let alone my own room. I currently share a room with my brother.
When the police had informed me the next day after the incident occurred (when they took my statements) that the man had used a stool in order to be able to look through the windows. As I live on the ground floor, the wall is of a reasonable height and there was no way he could have looked in and reached his hand through the window without the use of a stool.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The point I want to make here is that it was in my own home, which is thought to be a sanctuary where I would choose to be away from troubles. This incident has proved me wrong and I no longer feel safe in my own home. Is it a crime to be living on the ground floor? Does this leave me susceptible to molest even in my own home? Where then, can I be safe? This incident will also forever be ingrained in my mind, and yet I've done no wrong to deserve this. I've also not received an apology from this man. I am also a Muslim girl whose parents are very religious. Although it may seem small to most who read this article, this incident has tainted a part of my life. As a victim, I want to raise awareness among fellow ladies living on the ground floor to be careful as I would not want the same or something similar to happen to them.

Nurul
TRS Contributor

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: leaving windows wide opened is an open invitation liao mah! :biggrin: still complain for what?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point I want to make here is that it was in my own home, which is thought to be a sanctuary where I would choose to be away from troubles. This incident has proved me wrong and I no longer feel safe in my own home.
Nurul
TRS Contributor

Oii Yoh Yo! tonychat dunt even feel safe in this cuntry that's why he ranroad