• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinay Whores Ignore SG Security Guard's Plea to Obey No Eating Rule. Call SG Stupid!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I AM A SECURITY GUARD AND THESE PINOY DID NOT LISTEN TO ME![/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
20 Oct 2014 - 4:35pm

Dear The Real Singapore,

I met a group of Pinay ladies from the Philippines eating and talking loudly at our Singapore main shopping district. Despite a sign saying that they are not allowed to eat and drink there they deliberately ignore the warnings and continue eating and drinking there.

I am one of the staff working in the shopping centre and when I approached them not to eat and drink there they started scolding me in their own language and some of them started laughing at me. I have never felt so embarrassed in my life before.

Eventually, more and more of these Pinay ladies started gathering in that area to do their own drinking and eating. Every weekend when I am working, they will be there to gather and do their own things. Some of them were very rude and even scolded me a stupid Singaporean.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Some of them even laughed at my job as a security guard and asked me if I wanted money to buy things for my wife. I am a hardworking person I do not understand why I deserve to be discriminated in my own country by these law-breaking women from the Philippines.

Depressed TRS reader

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinay Whores Ignore SG Security Guard's Plea to Obey No Eating Rule. Call SG Stup

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

See? Even my FT pets call you Stinkees DAFT! *hee*hee*

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinay Whores Ignore SG Security Guard's Plea to Obey No Eating Rule. Call SG Stup

Dear security guard,

They did not listen to you because they earn more than you.

Officially and unofficially... if you know what I mean. :wink:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

he should call police.... :o

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the security officer got humiliation fetish he wont write to trs :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should call Ah Long Inc to deal with these Pinoy women.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vote wisely and run road if you can.<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eventually, more and more of these Pinay ladies started gathering in that area to do their own drinking and eating. Every weekend when I am working, they will be there to gather and do their own things. Some of them were very rude and even scolded me a stupid Singaporean.

for this instance I agree with the pinoys that you are a stupid Singaporean

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Security Guard:

So what are you going to do about it? What is your next course of action? These "intruders" are domestic maids. They are not secret society members, or thugs, or violent criminals. Suggest you be more assertive, better than writing in to complain your "hardship."

This is funny.

Cheers!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Secret society members are mild compared to the maids on their off days.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Slap every one of them and say Putang !

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm, that I wouldn't know. Just that with the FDWs, there is no risk of dealing with a criminal or underworld organization or a gangland type opponent. The security guard shouldn't be fearful of them.

Cheers!

Secret society members are mild compared to the maids on their off days.

Devil_Within

Alfrescian
Loyal

66% of Singaporeans are stupid to re-elect the PAP into power to screw Singaporeans again for the next 5years.