• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hong Lim Park is a headache for the government

You so free how come I didnt see you in the video with HHH?

How do you know I wasn't there?

Getting back to the point, why are you aiming your guns at Ordinary Roy and HHH incessantly? It's like you have been jilted by them.

Rather the opposite.

HLP only USED TO BE a pain in the ass for PAP. Because then they had players who knows exactly how to handle PAP matas and Prosrcutors and Judges. And are unafraid to go to prison or bankrupt.

Not any more not any longer.

Currently jokers only are there unable to fight matas only fight RETARD CHILDREN. Can not stand off against riot squad 3 days and nite. They are afraid to get arrested. Fear PAP court. Fear ISD. Comply with PAP fully. Even with 200,000 of such softees the PAP won't be hurt at all. PAP is very very comfortable and safe. They just let Retard Children handle HLP enough.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Currently jokers only are there unable to fight matas only fight RETARD CHILDREN. Can not stand off against riot squad 3 days and nite. They are afraid to get arrested. Fear PAP court. Fear ISD. Comply with PAP fully. Even with 200,000 of such softees the PAP won't be hurt at all. PAP is very very comfortable and safe. They just let Retard Children handle HLP enough.

HHH and Ordinary Roy are jokers? I think they have more guts than 99 percent of sinkees.
Fight keechiu kids? Where got? It is the PAP that wallop the keechiu kids by using them as pawn in their quest to attack the oppositions. Parents of those kids are perpetrators of the abuse!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

HHH and Ordinary Roy are jokers? I think they have more guts than 99 percent of sinkees.
Fight keechiu kids? Where got? It is the PAP that wallop the keechiu kids by using them as pawn in their quest to attack the oppositions. Parents of those kids are perpetrators of the abuse!

Hope the day where we see Ah Loong and his gang applying for permit to protest
against the ruling Govt. at Hong Lim Park, haha!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Teo ser luck deletes comment of father sharing his 5 yr old daughter’s experience

This retarded fuck from which GRC? Why he so free?

As far as I'm concerned, the event Return Our CPF is a zillion times more important than some retarded and silly YMCA event that is inconsequential to 99.99% of the population. Period.

EXmg5fu.png

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teo ser luck deletes comment of father sharing his 5 yr old daughter’s experience

Teo Ser Fuck better spend his time on more gainful things rather than harp and harp on this reatded shit....

its getting damm old and tiring ./.........

same like how inderjit tried to do the "wayang" bullshit with his fellow headshaker during the nomination day fiasco......

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Source: TR EMERITUS

Let’s learn from HLP incident & move on – bigger issues at stake
September 30th, 2014 | Author: Contributions

Sometimes I have a problem digesting what people expect from Roy or HHH? My own personal support of Roy comes from a belief in democracy. He has a right to his opinion and to do what he wants when he breaks no law. That he has through highlighting the CPF issue became famous or infamous as the case maybe cannot fundamentally change the fact that Roy is far from being a politician. The extrapolation of Roy from one issue to being a politician to be loved or hated is ludicrous.

Miss Han is 22 years old. How many 22 years old do you expect to behave with savvy or political acumen? Seriously, how many PAP MPs behave with political acumen from PM down to the latest Intan?

And that is exactly the point about PM LHL suing Roy. Roy is just an ordinary guy making, articulating his points, agree or disagree is one thing, to sue him makes a monumental ass of PM precisely because Roy was never a threat to PM’s reputation. Besides, didnt PM said he was flamed proof?

And it is this suing that elevated Roy to the same status as PM. But that is a farce, with no disrespect to Roy. And precisely because Roy is an ordinary person that even PAP supporters shake their head when PM sued Roy. It is like a 6 footer kicking a kid because he is a nuisance, all the unsavory comments of bullying and repression emanated from PM’s action to sue Roy, is there political acumen? Why expect the same of Roy and HHH?

Now, there maybe mitigating circumstances why Roy and gang heckled. Whether they fully understand what they were doing, the harm is done. And they have to apologize to the kids. No one in their right mind wants kids heckled.

I do not see Roy and HHH as politicians. I don’t know if they see themselves that way. They may feel bullied and reacted rather hastily in any situation with authorities. But that is naive if you really want to be a leader. I don’t know if they have that experience or wisdom yet.

I am saddened they got themselves into a mess that more savvy people could have avoided. Well, I hope they see this as a process. And Singaporeans have a right to condemn the action although they should see this within a wider context of our people developing their democratic reflexes.

Let us all learn and move on.

BK

* Comment appeared in: Hecklegate splits opposition into 3 groups

End Of Article​

Readers' Comment:
A Political Ploy:
September 30, 2014 at 5:44 pm (Quote)
"The latest incidence at HLP was nothing more than a political ploy using the young and old as pawns in a game of chess to shackle HHH n Roy.
For the cool headed folks it is as clear as daylight. For the foolhardy folks, HHH and Roy heckled the kids and the elderly folks. They are disgusting.
Sad to see the almighty PAP stoop to such levels.
I was very surprised that Dr Intan was quick to find her voice. And all the PAP MPs and Ministers to jump onto the bandwagon.
"

Kodok:
September 30, 2014 at 6:10 pm (Quote)
"Everyday we are bombarded by the print media reporting slanted news especially on the HLP protest and even in their forum pages.
Unless one is retarded, one will believe what is reported because they are just lap dogs with no backbone and their journalists are all muzzled."

sm:
September 30, 2014 at 6:16 pm (Quote)
"It is same tactic they used against Chee Soon Juan. Hope Roy and Ms Han learn from this lesson. Don’t fall into the trap again."

The truth:
September 30, 2014 at 6:42 pm (Quote)
"YMCA sent the kids out when protestor were at the stage area.
Stop asking the prostestors to apologise. And the YMCA event area is open n not
barracaded or roped, the protestors walke along the park outside their tentage,
they did not walk into their tentage or climb on the stage.
stop asking protestors to apologise."

Got a bigger fish to fry...CPF:
September 30, 2014 at 11:16 pm (Quote)
"Absolutely correct. Way I see it, this side show at HLP is just a “comma” in a long paragraph of Singaoreans’ unhappiness with PAP.
Seems to me PAP is so breathless with all the worm issues surfacing such as the yangyinGate that it is even prepared to throw in a minister just to buy a short pause in the relentless discovery of PAP dirt uncovered by singaporeans.
Having had the short pause, it is back to the unfinished business of CPF… the WHYs, the HOWs, the WHOs and the WHATs surrounding this very BIG $$$$.
CPF is just one of the big fish to be fried. Mr Lee Hsien Loong’s unjustifiably humongous salary is another one. AIMgate is another one (we have not forgotten). PAP’s super talented FT who became PR and the link between him and a MP is another one. My gosh, we need a big fire to fry so many fish.
Ikan baker ?"

1888474_841585759207746_3715614331018994179_n.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police show up at roy’s home at 9pm to demand he come in for questioning

[h=1]POLICE SHOW UP AT ROY’S HOME AT 9PM TO DEMAND HE COME IN FOR QUESTIONING[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
20 Oct 2014 - 11:24pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The police visited Roy Ngerng at his home tonight at 9.00pm. He was handed a letter to ask him to go to the police station to be investigated for “unlawful assembly” at 2.30pm tomorrow.

Roy is being investigated for taking part in the #ReturnOurCPF protest on 27 September 2014 at the Hong Lim Park Speaker’s Corner.

The protest was intended to advocate for the Singapore government to return to Singaporeans their CPF retirement funds which according to the protestors, have been siphoned off by the government and not returned.

The organiser of the protest, Han Hui Hui, and several other attendees and volunteers were also investigated a week ago. The police had also wanted to investigate Roy a week ago. However, he was overseas to attend the Media and Internet Freedom Conference in Kuala Lumpur. Upon returning to Singapore last night, the police were quick to haul Roy up to be interviewed.

42HNYYb.jpg

Under the law, “illegal assembly” refers to “an assembly of 5 or more persons. It is understood, however, that the Hong Lim Park Speaker’s Corner is exempted and is unrestricted for Singaporeans to protest and demonstrate.

However, even though there is the existence of a law which criminalises the assembly of 5 or more persons as “illegal assembly”, the constitution of Singapore actually caters for otherwise.

According to the constitution, “every citizen of Singapore has the right to freedom of speech and expression”. Also, “all citizens of Singapore have the right to assemble peaceably”.

However, also written into the constitution is that the Singapore parliament is able to override Singaporeans’ citizenry rights if it is “to provide against contempt of court, defamation or incitement to any offence” or if it is considered “necessary or expedient in the interest of the security of Singapore”.

However, even so, it is unclear how the Singaporeans who had attended the #ReturnOurCPF protest would have done anything that can be considered against the “security of Singapore”. It is unlikely that Singaporeans would agree that a protest to advocate for the transparency and accountability of the Central Provident Fund (CPF) system and the return of Singaporeans’ return of their retirement funds can be considered a national threat.
On the contrary, it is more likely that the Singapore government’s lack of response to the protest demands to increase the CPF interest rates and to be more transparent and accountable to Singaporeans on the use of the CPF is more detrimental to the national security of Singapore.

If so, it would be more pertinent that the Singapore government and ministers responsible are investigated for their role in the Singapore CPF system.

In fact, Roy is currently undergoing a lawsuit against him by the Singapore prime minister Lee Hsien Loong, who has sued him for defamation. The prime minister has accused Roy of defaming of misappropriation of Singaporeans’ CPF retirement funds. Roy has countered that his aim is to demand for the government to be transparent and accountable to Singaporeans on their management of the CPF system.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

A similar thread seems to run along the defamation suit and current police investigations – they surround the demand for the transparency and accountability of the CPF retirement funds. However, the response from the government – the defamation suit and the police investigations – seems to suggest an unwillingness to engage with the issue of the CPF at hand and to instead use dogmatic measures to distract from the issue.

When Han was investigated by the police, she was held for more than 8 hours. It is understood that some of the other attendees who were investigated were also held for 6 hours or more.

When Han was being investigated, she had claimed that the police refused her dinner and took her notebook forcefully and which was only returned, after her lawyer, M Ravi intervened and accused the police of being over-handed.

Roy will be going to the Police Cantonment Complex at 2.30pm. If the investigations last for more than 8 hours, Roy might be kept until late in the night.
According to Roy, in his latest updates, he explained that, “The reason why we should speak up is not because it is cool to do so, or that it is fashionable. We speak up because we want to make our lives better and improve the lives of Singaporeans.”

He also said that, “The PAP government also spends the least in social protection for Singaporeans among the developed countries, and things have fallen behind so badly in Singapore that Singaporeans have one of the least adequate retirement funds in the world” and explained that, “if each Singapore decide at once that for our own lives and our own survival, we have to speak up, imagine how change can come to Singapore overnight and how the things we have been waiting to happen, to improve the lives of Singaporeans, will finally happen.”

He ended off by saying that, “The PAP is very afraid of you, my friends. We can let fear affect us or we can make the PAP government buckle at its knees, because we find our voice, use it and demand for our rights to be returned and get the government to finally do its job.”

If so, it seems that the police investigations of Roy and the attendees to the #ReturnOurCPF protest seems to only affirm that it is indeed true that the Singapore government is fearful to the repercussions that Roy’s speaking up has to its governance.

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

You Stinkee wanna mess with me? I will "fix" you!

Wanderer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Police show up at roy’s home at 9pm to demand he come in for questioning

I think all Singaporeans unhappy about the CPF system should support Roy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think all Singaporeans unhappy about the CPF system should support Roy.

I, we, am supporting.... CPF is our hard earned, blood sweat & tears money, we have allowed these people free to do, what they like why our money & it become, yOUR money...

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

he can wait for magistrate's warrant. give them more paper to push.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think Ah Long Inc should visit the family of the investigating officer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore and China really have learnt much from each other. Next thing you know, Roy will be sent to some re-education camp and be made to listen to the radio clips of 'The Battle For Merger' on repeat playback. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another visit at night. Don't the police work during office hours?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HHH giving PAP sleepless nights

NParks cancels approvals for Han Hui Hui's Hong Lim Park event this Sat

SINGAPORE - NParks has confirmed that it has revoked the approvals for local blogger Han Hui Hui's planned event at the Speakers' Corner in Hong Lim Park this Saturday.

NParks said in a joint statement today with the Singapore Police Force that Ms Han had made two applications to use Speakers Corner on Oct 25.
The first application was made on Sept 28, 2014, and the second made on Oct 19, 2014. Both applications were made for the purpose of speaking and demonstrating at the Speakers' Corner on Oct 25.

NParks said that it was advised by the Police to cancel the approvals granted to Ms Han and will also be cancelling any existing approvals made by the individuals under investigation for the Sept 27 "Return Our CPF" event until their cases have been concluded.

Ms Han, a 22-year-old blogger and activist, had led several hundred people into another part of Hong Lim Park where a YMCA charity carnival was being held, frightening some special needs children who were performing on stage.

Earlier in the month, it was reported that Ms Han had been questioned by police officers for seven hours over the protest.

Yesterday, blogger Roy Ngerng said in a Facebook post that he had been asked to turn up at a police station "to be investigated for illegal assembly".

According to The Straits Times, police officers visited Mr Ngerng at his home on Monday at about 9pm to pass him a letter summoning him to an interview at the police complex in Cantonment Road at 2.30pm today.

The letter stated that an investigation is being conducted into "an offence of Unlawful Assembly committed at Hong Lim Park" and Mr Ngerng is being summoned as he "may be acquainted with the facts and circumstances of the case".

[email protected]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HHH giving PAP sleepless nights

So, Speaker's corner is now gone. PAP cannot take the heat any longer as HHH and Roy have make sinkees more aware of how the PAP is stealing from sinkees.

The poodles will take a long time to investigate HHH and Roy ....so HHH and Roy can no longer hold events at HLP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HHH giving PAP sleepless nights

If the WP wants support, it should start speaking up for HHH and Roy in Parliament.

When is WP going to step up? Stop trying to be the PAP. Whack them hard at every opportunity. Keep repeating the same assertions on the PAP and it will sink into the people's heads.