• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japs are ruling the sky, Christian Crusaders angmoh can fuck off....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overly expensive Christian Crusaders angmohs products can fuck off......

Asians will once again ruled the world, this time with cheap planes....

Today Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) and Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation held a rollout ceremony for the MRJ (Mitsubishi Regional Jet), a next-generation regional jet, at the Komaki Minami Plant of MHI's Nagoya Aerospace Systems Works in Aichi Prefecture. After unveiling Japan's first jet aircraft, MHI and Mitsubishi Aircraft are now ready to proceed toward the MRJ's first flight scheduled for the April-June quarter of 2015.

http://www.mrj-japan.com/press_releases/news_141018.html

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
what a offensive and misleading header

your link provide nothing to suggest that :rolleyes:
We angmo still rules and while you asiatic are happy reaching for the sky
let me remind you that we are already reaching out to the space.
space travel will available pretty soon thanks to us ANGMO

you asiatic will always be a step or 2 behind.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

india sent a mission to mars for less than the cost of a hollywood movie.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dont worry we busy stealing ur secrets,pretty soon we would be neck to neck with each other,it doesnt matter if ur 1 or 2 inch ahead of us,Chinese will crush u in other ways.

also ur not ang moh so why u busy sucking ang mo cock?

also be aware that not all ang moh are one group.....lots of infighting and suspicion......chinese will take advantage of this to reinforce their dominance.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you asiatic dont need steal, we angmo will be more than willing to sell you our outdated technologies and metal pieces.

while it will inevitable that china will one day be the world largest economy. am i going to be upset about it?
no i am not, like i said, i recognise the fact that nothing last forever and we ANGMO cannot be top forever.

however for now, we ANGMO RULES!

dont worry we busy stealing ur secrets,pretty soon we would be neck to neck with each other,it doesnt matter if ur 1 or 2 inch ahead of us,Chinese will crush u in other ways.

also ur not ang moh so why u busy sucking ang mo cock?

also be aware that not all ang moh are one group.....lots of infighting and suspicion......chinese will take advantage of this to reinforce their dominance.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you asiatic dont need steal, we angmo will be more than willing to sell you our outdated technologies and metal pieces.

while it will inevitable that china will one day be the world largest economy. am i going to be upset about it?
no i am not, like i said, i recognise the fact that nothing last forever and we ANGMO cannot be top forever.

however for now, we ANGMO RULES!

only idiots like sinkieland and rapeland pay for ur outdated technology,we chinks get everything for free.afterall everything is made in china,we get first look at all ur new and upcoming technology.

even ur latest jet planes are now outsourced to us.

pretty soon ur airline industry and ur space industry will be shit of the past just like ur car industry.

To finance the development of the 787 and secure global orders, Boeing agreed not only to outsource an unprecedented amount of the plane’s parts to partners in Europe, Japan, and China, but also to transfer to them unprecedented know-how. Before the 787, Boeing had retained almost total control of airplane design and provided suppliers precise engineering drawings for building parts (called “build to print”). The only exception was jet engines, which have long been designed and manufactured by suppliers such as GE, Rolls-Royce, and Pratt & Whitney.

Last edited: