• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-Boyfriend Demands Back Hair Conditioner and....... Sperm

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ex-Boyfriend Demands Back From Girlfriend Hair Conditioner and....... Sperm

Oct 20, 2014

KZ2vW67.jpg

30-something year old Miss Yuan recently had an awkward ending to a short relationship : after breaking up with her boyfriend, he proceeded to demand back his sperm.

Following their second meeting, Mr Fu proposed cohabitation, which Miss Yuan felt was inappropriate so she declined. However, following the rejection, Mr Fu was really not very happy, and he beat Miss Yuan, after which she broke up with him.

This aggravated Mr Fu even more, and he continued texting her and scolding her, calling her all sorts of inappropriate names, and demanding back the things she owed him : hair conditioner she had used while staying at his, 300 RMB for a perm that he paid for, and a month’s worth of sperm.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tell him she would return him everything called the perm and sperm package deal. she could easily cough up a bottle of hair conditioner plus hairspray for the perm pack, but for the sperm pack will have to borrow from raiders to pay ralders.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow he deposited his sperm inside her, I.e he fuck her raw for one month. I thought they just knew each other.

Also if they broke up after the second meeting, how did he fuck her for one month?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's okay to let a woman receive your semen... what's not okay is to let one of your sperm fertilize her egg and make her pregnant, so she can sue you for child support and make you a pauper for the rest of your life.

Here is an instructional video.

[video=youtube;xpbe-B0TO80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpbe-B0TO80[/video]

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow he deposited his sperm inside her, I.e he fuck her raw for one month. I thought they just knew each other.

Also if they broke up after the second meeting, how did he fuck her for one month?

The first meeting lasted an entire month?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the women has mastered this deadly skill of ”吸精大法“。

Women must have suck him super dry down there. I wonder if this man is a victim of such deadly ancient technique.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He had a erotica69 position with her and deposited sperm into her mouth, now he want to withdraw the interest :biggrin:
She should offset the debt with her service charged.