• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adam Khoo - Wealth Academy

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many people make money after attending Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group courses. Is it really that good? Can really make money or not? Or is it a waste of time?

http://www.wealthacademyasia.com/

"Earning between US$5,000-US$17,000 per month after Wealth Academy" - Duke Alvin Lim

About 4 years ago in 2008 September, I'm glad I took up my 1st course with AKLTG. (Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group). In Wealth Academy 06, Thanks to you Adam, I've been empowered to think positive and out of the box and that was the start of my journey. Over the next few years constant practice and losing $$$ have propelled me to greater heights. I'm now happily trading Gold and for the last 5 months I've been bagging between US$5K - US$17.4K on a monthly basis.

"I Grew My Capital From $10,000 to $18,000 in 1.5 Years" - Thomas Chai

The investing techniques I learnt helped me grow an initial investment of $10,000 to around $18,000 in 1.5 years time. However, beside monetary gains, WA had taught me much more, which spur me to commit myself to achieve more goals in life.

"16,000 profits within 6 months" - Yash Gupta

I would have saved hundreds of thousands of hard earned money if I had attended the Wealth Academy year ago. With the knowledge I have gained, I can now take on any desired stock or market with confidence and reduce the risk of losses to great extent.

"Increased Portfolio Value 30% In Just Over 4 Months" - Christophe Deridder

Being a self-employed graduate in export/import from Asia to Europe and now being the MD of my own real estate development in Thailand, Wealth Academy program has given many answers in improving and confirming, completing my business actions and approaches in human relations and dealing with the daily challenges.

"US$ 2,971 Profit, 6 Days After Wealth Academy
" - Han Yon Tee

To be successful in life, you have to follow and model those who are more succesful than you. I made a plan to follow you on
whatever stocks you buy by commiting US$10,000 in every stocks you purchased. My aim is to recover my course fee of S$3200.

"$300,000 + Profits from Oct 2008 to Aug 2009 75% Returns in 11 months" - Hock Seng

For the month of April this year, I've already made SGD 9,000 using
what I've learnt in Wealth Academy .

"Achieved a multi-million dollar net worth 5 years after Wealth Academy" - William and Sharon Tan

I would like to share with you that I have consistently look at creating different streams of incomes after graduating from WA. I have been investing in property and stocks actively and have achieved financial freedom as well as having net-worth of millions now.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need Leongsam to ratify such loud claims.

I don't need to attend such nonsense, cos I've my own ATM machine.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many millionaires walking out of the Academy, you can get rich faster by robbing them instead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is good at selling one thing - himself.

His tuition/kid's enrichment classes:

dc118a_b46276ce5d00c0a3a80a3feca646968a.jpg_1024

And yes, in the PAP system, people like him are gods. Once you receive the appropriate political patronage, you're set for life.

akmp.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is good at selling one thing - himself.

His tuition/kid's enrichment classes:

dc118a_b46276ce5d00c0a3a80a3feca646968a.jpg_1024

And yes, in the PAP system, people like him are gods. Once you receive the appropriate political patronage, you're set for life.

akmp.jpg

well sinkies are daft and stupid,they would believe any shit u say if it even gives them the modicum of hope that things will be better for them or whatever ur selling will give them an advantage.......of course if ur stupid in the first place,nothings gonna help u.this guy is no better than kong hee,except of course adam khoo didnt ran away with millions of his "believers" money.

also its a no brainer for adam khoo to go into the tuition school business.singapore is the land of kiasu,kiasee,kiabo.......anyone can succeed in the tuition business if they try.iv been to australia and i have not seen tuition centers over there like they do it singapore.