• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Join ISIS sure kenna mark. Join HK protest will kenna mark not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'd like to discuss if PAP knows any sinkie join the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong and if found out by puppies will kenna mark and closely watched by puddles?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd like to discuss if PAP knows any sinkie join the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong and if found out by puppies will kenna mark and closely watched by puddles?

So, will this guy kenna mark and closely watched by puddles or not.

1011636_589555907832964_1738430073190044292_n.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right,,,another thing is this chap will not dare earn the vengence of his old frens,,,pappies are very small gas,,,look at what they do to Tan Cheng Bock,,,the difference with this Boy George is he benefits immensely from the system and he will not rock the boat..he is just playing the good cop bad cop routine

They are part of the gang to hunt sinkies there I think.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are right,,,another thing is this chap will not dare earn the vengence of his old frens,,,pappies are very small gas,,,look at what they do to Tan Cheng Bock,,,the difference with this Boy George is he benefits immensely from the system and he will not rock the boat..he is just playing the good cop bad cop routine

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good. Sinkies can learn new ways to protest and get some balls...

I hope Hong Kong and Thailand can teach sinkie a thing or two about protest. oh wait..should be about having some balls first.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;twvtppyKKlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twvtppyKKlw[/video]

As you can see above people's fuse very short at Mongkok