• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i thought christians got the seven deadly sins?u are not supposed to indulge in any sin otherwise u will go to hell.or is it christians got special exemptions nowadays?

L6CIUqf.jpg

uks3sJo.jpg

dR2ViJb.jpg

JPzaWDZ.jpg

Yah agree, I watched the Brad Pitt Movie too, wah from attacker of Christians you got converted now and even become Pastor ah? Are you trying to "save" me too? Please don't offend the Taoists on this thread, they hate bible thumping, holier than thou Christians trying to preach to others who goes to hell and who goes to heaven. Save your sermons for the church on Sundays can?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i thought christians got the seven deadly sins?u are not supposed to indulge in any sin otherwise u will go to hell.or is it christians got special exemptions nowadays?

L6CIUqf.jpg

uks3sJo.jpg

dR2ViJb.jpg

JPzaWDZ.jpg

Actually hor, if you going for your bible theology courses right now, I think you need to be corrected, 7 deadly sins applies to mankind and not just christians, so even Taoists are included, so to answer your question on whether christians are exempted, no one has special exemptions on the 7 deadly sins, regardless of religion in fact it applies more so for non-christians as per usual christian teachings. Lucky I am secular can switch sides anytime, so I can engage in anything I want. LOL

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's the thing: Christians like to pick and choose selected parts on a whim, some to be taken literally, some to be viewed metaphorically. It gets weirder still when you get to the prophecies and endtimes stuff. :wink:

People should stop being so religious, stop working so hard or worry about future stuff (retirement, job security, life after death). Relax, drink some alcohol and listen to some bossa nova music. It'll brighten up your life.

[video=youtube;7n-0He70a1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n-0He70a1M[/video]

Hi laksaboy, how to find this song in youtube? I can't find it and clicking on the title brings me to youtube but can't load the clip. I want to save this clip. Thanks

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
you didnt mention you were talking about the lower class landed property owners. the higher class ones don't go to JB.

Why not? Many of my buddies play golf, manage their properties and businesses in JB and up North, I go there to scout for shops and property all the time too, landed property owners have too much cash to spend in Singapore. Every Friday morning the super car club with Ferraris, Lambos and Porsches, many who are bosses and own factories in Tuas, frequently go up to JB via second link, don't tell me you are so far below the super rich that you don't know what's happening?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
you didnt mention you were talking about the lower class landed property owners. the higher class ones don't go to JB.

Aya don't split hairs now and talk about lower class and high class landed property owners, anyway you don't know jack squat, dun ask me to elaborate, I am so scared of "pride" as the 7 deadly sins now.....later I end up in hell, LOL!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aya don't split hairs now and talk about lower class and high class landed property owners, anyway you don't know jack squat, dun ask me to elaborate, I am so scared of "pride" as the 7 deadly sins now.....later I end up in hell, LOL!

splitting hairs? thats your specialty. i am stating facts.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
splitting hairs? thats your specialty. i am stating facts.

Ok fact is this, as long as you are not in the landed property club, who are you to say what is high class landed property and low class landed property? like I said, super car owners with Lambos, Ferraris and Porsches, regularly do their jaunts in JB and up North. I guess these people are also classified as lower class landed property owners by you.....you must be uber high class then and I am lower class landed property owner.....hope I am not commiting "pride" now LOL.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
supercar owners will drive past JB and hit the NS highway. they won't linger in jb.

whether i live in landed or not, you will never know.

Ok fact is this, as long as you are not in the landed property club, who are you to say what is high class landed property and low class landed property? like I said, super car owners with Lambos, Ferraris and Porsches, regularly do their jaunts in JB and up North. I guess these people are also classified as lower class landed property owners by you.....you must be uber high class then and I am lower class landed property owner.....hope I am not commiting "pride" now LOL.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
supercar owners will drive past JB and hit the NS highway. they won't linger in jb.

whether i live in landed or not, you will never know.

Split hairs again. They do spend time in JB somtimes. Who cares whether you live in landed or not? Pointless and waste time to educate you.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopeless...
sound like ms yeo.
faster go join her..
by the way.u r shortening your life by spamming this forum.
with your imaginary friends. Si bei scary .....

I bet he messages his head with (new creation church) joseph prince's annointing oil every night, so can fantasize about his big house, big tuas factories and msia road trips with super rich friends...

The power of Joseph prince annointing oil!!

Protected By God’s Shield Of Love

On 14 November 2013, a friend was coming over to pick me up at 9am. After I got changed, I partook of the Holy Communion and meditated on Psalm 5. The last verse was on the Lord blessing the godly and that He surrounds us with His shield of love. Just as I was about to meet my friend, I was prompted to anoint myself with some anointing oil.

It had rained a while ago and the road was slippery. As we approached a bend leading into the expressway, our car suddenly skidded and went out of control.

The front wheels hit the curb on the right and our car started to spin. We swung to the left and crashed hard into the metal barriers along the road. The airbags were inflated and we mounted the curb before the car skidded to a stop in the opposite direction of the traffic.

I was stunned but amazingly, I wasn’t fearful. I experienced a peace like never before because when the whole accident happened, I was thinking of Jesus.

We checked ourselves after we got out of the car. There were a few small scratches on our bodies, and that was all. The damage on the car was bad — the front was smashed and the window at the driver’s seat was shattered. The metal barrier next to the road had dislodged due to the impact.

We looked around and realised that we were the only ones on that section of the road! If there were other vehicles on the road, we could have been caught in a multiple pile-up. We instantly knew that this was a miracle because there was no way our car would have stopped so perfectly!

When the medics and policemen arrived, they were shocked to see no casualties. Daddy God was definitely there and it was He who surrounded us with His shield! Praise the Lord!

Read more amazing annointing oil stories here!!:biggrin:

http://www.newcreation.org.sg/read-feed/testimonies/-in-tags/tags/anointing-oil

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet he messages his head with (new creation church) joseph prince's annointing oil every night, so can fantasize about his big house, big tuas factories and msia road trips with super rich friends...

The power of Joseph prince annointing oil!!

Protected By God’s Shield Of Love

On 14 November 2013, a friend was coming over to pick me up at 9am. After I got changed, I partook of the Holy Communion and meditated on Psalm 5. The last verse was on the Lord blessing the godly and that He surrounds us with His shield of love. Just as I was about to meet my friend, I was prompted to anoint myself with some anointing oil.

It had rained a while ago and the road was slippery. As we approached a bend leading into the expressway, our car suddenly skidded and went out of control.

The front wheels hit the curb on the right and our car started to spin. We swung to the left and crashed hard into the metal barriers along the road. The airbags were inflated and we mounted the curb before the car skidded to a stop in the opposite direction of the traffic.

I was stunned but amazingly, I wasn’t fearful. I experienced a peace like never before because when the whole accident happened, I was thinking of Jesus.

We checked ourselves after we got out of the car. There were a few small scratches on our bodies, and that was all. The damage on the car was bad — the front was smashed and the window at the driver’s seat was shattered. The metal barrier next to the road had dislodged due to the impact.

We looked around and realised that we were the only ones on that section of the road! If there were other vehicles on the road, we could have been caught in a multiple pile-up. We instantly knew that this was a miracle because there was no way our car would have stopped so perfectly!

When the medics and policemen arrived, they were shocked to see no casualties. Daddy God was definitely there and it was He who surrounded us with His shield! Praise the Lord!

Read more amazing annointing oil stories here!!:biggrin:

http://www.newcreation.org.sg/read-feed/testimonies/-in-tags/tags/anointing-oil

Ok ok I confess I am a poor taoist living in 3 room flat and all the super cars my friends own are just hot wheel cars and my past time is to blab rubbish and quote passages of Bible to bash Christians. My only dream is to shout huat ah! although looking at my miserable life I think it's the impossible. We are now same gang. Happy now :smile:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Leongsam. Everyone is trying own luxury and big houses here while he is proud to announce that he stays in a rented flat.
Apart from this, :oIo: to him. :kma:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok ok I confess I am a poor taoist living in 3 room flat and all the super cars my friends own are just hot wheel cars and my past time is to blab rubbish and quote passages of Bible to bash Christians. My only dream is to shout huat ah! although looking at my miserable life I think it's the impossible. We are now same gang. Happy now :smile:

Still talking about your imaginary friends.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok ok I confess I am a poor sheep living in 3 room flat and all the super cars my friends own are just hot wheel cars and my past time is to blab rubbish and quote passages of Bible to bash Christians. My only dream is to shout huat ah! although looking at my miserable life I think it's the impossible. We are now same gang. Happy now :smile:

Fixed the post for you. sorry to burst your bubble, you go research the any richest list in singapore for the past 50 years: Most years it 's topped by a buddhist/taoist.

Most of the New Creation sheep are like you and the lady in the video..tithing every week into brother prince's pocket hoping they will 'HUAT' and strike it rich some day.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xebay11 is fighting for Sbf tua kang yaosiew title.
Howitzer canon fairy.
Landed property? He talking about monopoly game la.
Cb cheapo petrol warrior want to come Internet forum boast about living in landed property? Self masterbation loser.
Good seek out your peer número UNO then you both can start a thread and bomb each other tua kang online no need capital one.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still talking about your imaginary friends.

Pity him la.....
His mental state not so stable after his 2nd hand COE Honda kena repossessed after he lost his job (replaced by FT).....now can't even be a petrol warrior.....holed up in his tpy rented utility room surfing Sbf using landlord's free wifi is his only entertainment now.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pity him la.....
His mental state not so stable after his 2nd hand COE Honda kena repossessed after he lost his job (replaced by FT).....now can't even be a petrol warrior.....holed up in his tpy rented utility room surfing Sbf using landlord's free wifi is his only entertainment now.

Mental case still can be controlled by medicine but stupidity has no cure.
This pathetic Sbf tua kang yaosiew, Howitzer canon fairy xebay11 is suffering from both, mental and stupidity.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity him la.....

Yep and don't forget I am now taoist too.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed the post for you. sorry to burst your bubble, you go research the any richest list in singapore for the past 50 years: Most years it 's topped by a buddhist/taoist.

Most of the New Creation sheep are like you and the lady in the video..tithing every week into brother prince's pocket hoping they will 'HUAT' and strike it rich some day.

Me tithe? For what?