• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are REALLY stupid. Muslims here dont behead people. And they dont blow up buddha statues. But there are talibans here..christian talibans like the lady in the video. :oIo:

Doesn't mean they don't do, means they don't support it. I suggest you don't use the word Taliban lightly when you don't seem to understand the meaning and just use it loosely. It is offensive and seditious.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't mean they don't do, means they don't support it. I suggest you don't use the word Taliban lightly when you don't seem to understand the meaning and just use it loosely. It is offensive and seditious.

U make me believe that you are yeo or same kind at least.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her blend of Xtianity is not based on the Word of God, it is based on her church leader twisted interpretation of the Bible.

A moderate Xtian will not take the bible literally, esp the old testament. The stories and verses should not be taken out of context and should be look at from modern day for relevance

How about Kong Hee Fatt Choy & his gang & all the modern days preachers & the churches..??

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guy questioning the lady has poor language and reasoning skills. He sounded ridiculous. Many Sinkies are like him.

No wonder our govt needs to import more FTs.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because I am neutral and am on the side of the law? I don't see anything wrong with that.

When you dont see anything wrong.
that is something which is very wrong.
just like your friend ms yeo.whom too dont see any wrong in her behaviour and speech.
u and her get help early.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"It's the singer, not the song," something we so often heard. How a singer sings a song depends on his interpretation of the words, giving emphasis to words he likes and ignoring others or overlooking the circumstances at the time the song was written. Such key factors can lead to totally wrong interpretation of the creators intention.

A mother in a foul mood may tell her sons, "you better work hard. You are better dead than laze around and be a failure." One son focus on the words "work hard" and another focus on "better dead." At the end, one succeeded and the other jumped to his death.

How a follower embraces a religion is just like a singer. Like Ralder has said, "it is the state of the mind." Everyone is different, some are born to lead and others to follow. Some are more discerning and others are gullible. Some are manipulative and cunning and others accept whatever their leader says.

The problem is that the gullible are also usually greedy and superstitious and they form the majority. They seek religion for success, peace ... not for the true understanding of god - although they will vehemently deny and believe with all sincerity that every action of theirs are for their god. Such mental state allows the cunning ones to use religion to control and manipulate, be it through fear, greed etc. The gullible feel more confident and comforted when they are in the group, through sense of recognition, wanted, eternal glory .. Another trick the "clever" one uses is to build a big following and playing to the trend of the day. The probability of a member making it good is higher with a big gathering and this mprovides excellent showcase to the others. What the sheep did not realise is that some these success cases are actually people in the inner circle, using their resources to succeed.

There is really nothing wrong with religion. It is the singers and not the song, although it is not easy to find good truthful singers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the guy questioning the lady has poor language and reasoning skills. He sounded ridiculous. Many Sinkies are like him.

No wonder our govt needs to import more FTs.

i dunno about u but the woman doesnt seem to be a prime example of intelligence,her english is atrocious and she is barely coherent im actually worried if shes the teacher of any kids about anything.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are as delusional as this delusional sheep! No hatred towards towards pagan religions? You are saying those hateful words pastors preached to their sheep's are just jokes?

In what way is holding a religious feneral ritual in the void deck against the law? You mean against your intolerant Christian laws?

Next time, when one of your idiot Christian brothers and sisters knocked at my door, is it against the law? Can I smashed their promotion Promplets exactly the way she was doing? I find them very annoying but I will still politely tell them not to intrude into other non believers private space.

Do not use the word "pagan" if you are intending to bash Christianity. The word itself is a recognition that other religions are false.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you dont see anything wrong.
that is something which is very wrong.
just like your friend ms yeo.whom too dont see any wrong in her behaviour and speech.
u and her get help early.

What an idiotic post, nothing wrong say just nothing wrong, don't twist and turn and write rubbish.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not use the word "pagan" if you are intending to bash Christianity. The word itself is a recognition that other religions are false.

Self pwned. Looks like the pro Taoist crowd here cannot even hold proper arguments to advance their own cause.

Only Christians would call all other idol worshippers pagans and the F*cker openly declares Taoism is one.

You should see this idiot post in the Korean thread proudly declaring that LTA has a Minister and that Josephine Teo is a Minister at MOT and then when pointed out his errors, he later apologises and confesses that he knows squat from jack.

Now waiting for him to admit his error again.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VOID DECKS SHOULD REMAIN VOID!

No activity at all should be allowed, whether religious, non-religious, karaoke, football, cycling, siokan, parkchiucheng, etc etc

lianbeng fully support u lah! :biggrin:
No Chinese funeral. No Muslim wedding. No childcare. No old folks. Nothing!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fact: The Christians have killed more people in the past 1,000 years than any other religion.

Off the top of my head, some of the worst atrocities committed in the name of Christianity in the past millennium:

– Destruction of pagans and pagan structures
– The Crusades
– The Inquisitions
– Persecution of scientists
– Witch hunts
– Genocide of native peoples from European colonialism
– 20th century Catholic extermination camps
– Rwanda massacres
– 21st century 'War on Terrorism', a replay of the historical Crusades

Some of history's worst mass murderers were Christian:

– Hitler (Catholic); 6 million Jews, 5 million non-Jews/gays/disabled/commies/Serbs/Poles
– Stalin (Greek Orthodox); 40 million Soviets
– George W. Bush (Anglican); 1 million Iraqis

People who think that Christianity is a religion of peace should have their heads examined.