• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't waste time with him, this snake. Pretend to be secular so he can bash other religions. LOL the funniest part is that he thought there are people who would fall for this.

Why have nothing better to say? Don't fall for it done I don't owe you anything.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You chee bye kia lives in a landed property and yet you have to go to JB to buy cheap petrol.

Nim peh lives in a 5 room Bishan HDB flat, but never ever think of going to JB just to buy petrol to save a few bucks.

Ha ha stay hdb want to talk to me? Loser!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheebye kia likes to peng wei.....
That time kena caught out as a cheapo charlie jb petrol warrior but insists he is rich loaded driving in to enjoy scenery haha

Ha ha now no more cheapo Charlie petrol warrior, tolls so high and go in with 3/4 tank, save what lah, now all cheapskates like you cannot afford to go in, clear causeway to enjoy my breakfast.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Bye Kia. U love to call people stupid. PuBo Kia.

Chao Chee Bye if u are not a christian, why so defensive and work up over the link?

Chao chee bye, now u tell everyone u live in a predominantly christian environment. Now u let the cat out of the bag. Chee Bye kia kong tua kang. Now u pecha lobang leow. Tiu!:oIo:

Give me one proof that I am Christian then talk. Otherwise fuck off.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taoist will become an extinct species in ten years. Everybody migrating to other religions. It is too strict like Catholicism!!

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha no proof, suggest you just shut the fuck up, makes you look stupid hurling unsubstantiated claims, gong kia!

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-Items-At-HDB-Void-Deck&p=2026563#post2026563

I am secular and take no sides except the side of the law. I think you should be more afraid of seditious offences than me, making so much intolerant remarks about christians, or is your threat on seditious comments just your way of hiding behind the wrong doings of the religion you support? Because you are definitely guilty of making seditious comments against Christians and trying to stir religious disharmony.

Cheebye kia. U made that claim yourself and now u twisting the facts and said i am hurling unsubstantiated claim? Cheebye u. U remind me of a particular double headed snake race. Cheebye twisting and turning your statement. Cheebye kia to the max. :oIo:

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your posting tua kang leow. Still need proof?

Tell people u secular. U real idiot, liar and a cheebye kia to the max.

bro, a real Christian will not deny his faith as this will be tantamount to denying Jesus Christ. So I can tell you with 100% certainly he is not a Christian. Just my point of view. I am not taking sides with anyone.